Professional Scrum Master II Live Virtual Class, Jun 29-30, 2021
If you are not a primary market* resident please contact us before you register for the class: firstname.lastname@example.org
This training is conducted by two great trainers Jakub Drzazga and Kate Hobler within Scrum June Fest. Read more ➡https://bit.ly/3bRfB1d
PROFESSIONAL SCRUM MASTER II is an advanced workshop focused on expanding the knowledge of how to perform the most important tasks of Scrum Master by working at all levels of the organization. Participants will have an opportunity to reflect, discover and share their experience of teamwork tools, cooperation with Product Owners, and leaders. They will also learn how to create an agile environment by engaging all stakeholders.
The workshop is conducted by experienced trainers who worked with the product and business for over 10 years. Students will not only obtain knowledge and basic skills but also learn about examples of real-life solutions and customer cooperation.
The target group involves people who have experience of using Scrum and are able to contribute to exericies by sharing their experience and opinions. The training was created with Scrum Masters in mind. However, everyone (e.g. Coaches, Line Managers, Executives) that want to learn more how to cooperate with Scrum/Agile teams and create environment where organization and teams thrive will highly benefit from the training.
This training is not suitable for somebody who has not previously had any experience with Scrum. For those people, we have Applying Professional Scrum training after which you can also obtain a Professional Scrum Master I certificate. For those that are in the beginning of Scrum/Agile journey we propose Professional Scrum Master training.
The basic goals of the Professional Scrum Master II training are:
- Practicing the most important Scrum Master skills: (coaching, facilitation, mentoring)
- Learning the Scrum Master’s tools at the level of Team, Product Owner and organization
- Demonstrating how to create a work environment that promotes agility.
After the workshop, the participant will know:
- selected coaching methods
- selected facilitation methods
- Selected coaching methods
After the workshop, the participant will be able to:
- create organizational agility metrics,
- work effectively with managers, to create an organization supporting agility
Price: EUR 1290
- Scrum Master’s efficiency
- Tools for supporting teams
- Tools for supporting Product Owners
- Tools to support the organization
- Cooperation with managers
All participants who will finish the Professional Scrum Master II course will receive a password to attempt the Professional Scrum Master II (PSM II) assessment. PSM II students who endeavor the PSM II assessment within 14 days of obtaining their free identifications and do not score at least 85% will be granted a 2nd attempt at no additional cost. All attendees will also be entitled to a 40% discount on the PSM III assessment.
PSM II exam is more challenging than others covering similar fields and its goal is to test your Scrum experience. It is composed of both single and multiple-choice questions.
PMI Personal Development Units
All students of Professional Scrum Master II™ class can claim 14 Personal Development Units (PDUs). Points are earned for course attendance and not for passing a Scrum.org assessment.
* Primary market: Austria, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Korea, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States.
zoom + mural