Professional Scrum Master II Live Virtual Class, Nov 29-30, 2021
If you are from Poland let us know before you register: email@example.com
Professional Scrum Master II is an advanced 2-day workshop focused on preparation for the most important tasks of the Scrum Master – work at many levels of the organization.
During the workshop, Scrum Masters will practice tools to work with teams, Product Owners, managers, and learn how to create a work environment that fosters agility.
The workshop is run by recognized practitioners, working with the product and business for over 10 years. Thanks to this, participants will not only receive knowledge and basic skills but also case studies of real solutions and implementations for clients on 4 continents.
The basic goals of the Professional Scrum Master II training are:
- Practicing the most important Scrum Master skills: (coaching, facilitation, mentoring)
- Learning the Scrum Master’s tools at the level of Team, Product Owner and organization
- Demonstrating how to create a work environment that promotes agility.
After the workshop, the participant will know:
- selected coaching methods
- selected facilitation methods
- Selected coaching methods
After the workshop, the participant will be able to:
- create organizational agility metrics,
- work effectively with managers, to create an organization supporting agility
- Scrum Masters (future or present),
- Agile Coaches – wanting to learn tools to work with teams, Product Owners and organization.
Price: EUR 1090
Early Bird Price: EUR 1000 until Nov 15, 2021
- Scrum Master’s efficiency
- Tools for supporting teams
- Tools for supporting Product Owners
- Tools to support the organization
- Cooperation with managers
The Professional Scrum Master II™ course has associated credentials: Professional Scrum Master level II (PSM II). All participants completing the Professional Scrum Master course receive a password to take the PSM II assessment. These industry-recognized certifications require a minimum passing score on the associated rigorous assessment. Scrum.org maintains a public list with everyone holding a PSM II credential.
PMI Personal Development Units
All students of Professional Scrum Master II™ class can claim 14 Personal Development Units (PDUs). Points are earned for course attendance and not for passing a Scrum.org assessment.
zoom + mural