Professional Scrum Master II
Live Virtual Class, June 13-14, 2023
Professional Scrum Master II (PSM II) course is a 2-day advanced Scrum Master class designed to support Scrum Masters in their professional development. The PSM II course is intended for Scrum Masters with at least one year of experience who are looking to grow their knowledge and abilities as a Scrum Master. This course is one step in that journey. The course also includes a free attempt at the globally recognized Professional Scrum Master II (PSM II) certification exam.
Registration & Price
Why participate in the Professional Scrum Master II – PSM II training
- Learn about areas critical to growing as a successful Scrum Master
- Understand how principles and values of Scrum help guide Scrum Masters in taking their decisions
- Learn how Scrum Masters can help change the environment of Scrum Teams
- Learn about the complexity of the Scrum Master role
- Understand how Scrum Master must be able to apply different stances in order to be effective
- The Scrum Master as a Teacher
- The Scrum Master as a Coach & Mentor
- The Scrum Master as a Facilitator
- The Scrum Master as a Change Agent
What you will get from attending the training
- All participants completing the Professional Scrum Master II course will receive a password to attempt the Professional Scrum Master II (PSM II) assessment.
- The industry-recognized PSM II certification requires a minimum passing score of 85%.
- PSM II class participants who attempt the PSM II assessment within 14 days of receiving their free password and do not score at least 85% will be granted a 2nd attempt at no additional cost.
- You are also entitled to a discount on the PSM III assessment once passing PSM II.
- Students of Scrum.org courses are able to claim Project Management Institute (PMI) PDU credit: 14 PDUs after attending a two-day Professional Scrum Master II (PSM II) course.
Virtual training room using Zoom Rooms HD platform including physical flip-chart and online collaboration Mural boards.