Professional Scrum Master II
Live Virtual Class, March 9-10, 2024
Professional Scrum Master™ level II (PSM II)
The Professional Scrum Master™ level II (PSM II) assessment is available to anyone who has passed the PSM I assessment and wishes to demonstrate his or her ability to apply the Scrum framework to solving advanced, complex problems in the real world. Those that pass the assessment will receive the industry recognized PSM II Certification as an indication of their advanced knowledge and abilities pertaining to Scrum and the role of the Scrum Master.
Anyone attempting the PSM II should have advanced Scrum knowledge, in-depth Scrum experience and/or have taken the Professional Scrum Master course prior to taking this assessment. However, attending a course is neither necessary nor sufficient for certification. The PSM II assessment consists of multiple-choice questions based on your knowledge of Scrum and how you would handle real-world situations.
Who Should Attend
The Professional Scrum Master II course is an advanced course specifically designed for experienced Scrum Masters, Agile Coaches, and front line Leaders who have a thorough understanding of the Scrum framework. It is particularly beneficial for those people with at least one year of Scrum Master experience.
Registration & Price
INR 21998 + Tax (Participants who will be attending Training from India)
USD 540 (Participants who will be attending Training from Middle East Region)
What You Will Learn
Over the 2 days, students will learn about areas critical to growing as a successful Scrum Master. They'll learn how the principles and values of Scrum help guide Scrum Masters in the decisions they make and how the Scrum Master can help change the environment of Scrum Teams, creating an environment for agility to thrive. The Scrum Master role is complex and often, a Scrum Master must be able to apply different stances in order to be effective, such as:
- The Scrum Master as a Teacher
- The Scrum Master as a Coach & Mentor
- The Scrum Master as a Facilitator
- The Scrum Master as a Change Agent
As a Scrum Master, you need to be able to identify, and effectively apply which stance would benefit your team the most depending on the situation.
- What practices, tools, skills and stances make an effective Scrum Master
- How the Scrum principles and values help guide Scrum Masters in the decisions they make
- How the Scrum Master acts as a servant-leader and improve their ability in this role
- What the Scrum Master can do to support Development Teams and Product Owners to become more effective
- Ways that the Scrum Master can help to change the environment making it more conducive for Scrum Teams to be successful with greater agility
- Provide tips and techniques for the Scrum Master to work with the rest of the organization in support of their Scrum Teams
- Effects on the organization of a successful Scrum Master
- Dealing with complexity and servant leadership
- Dealing with team conflict
- Removing impediments
- Facilitation techniques
- The Importance of a "Done" Increment
- The Sprint Goal
- Refresh the purpose of the Scrum Events
- The role of management in Scrum
- Successful product delivery
- Measurement in Scrum
- How to support the Product Owner
- Understanding the challenges of middle management
- Scrum Master as a change agent
All participants completing the Professional Scrum Master II course will receive a password to attempt the Professional Scrum Master II (PSM II) assessment. If you attempt the PSM II assessment within 14 days of the class and do not score at least 85%, you will be granted a 2nd attempt at no additional cost. You are also entitled to a 40% discount on the PSM III assessment. These industry-recognized PSM certifications require a minimum passing score.
Training Cost includes
1. Two full days training with Experienced Faculty of 21+ years of Industry experience
2. Standardized Workshops across the Global
3. Softcopy of the material shared
4. Pre Workshop Session
5. 2 Attempts provided for the Exam, in case a candidate fails in the first attempt with in 14 days of the workshop completion, the 2nd Attempt is valid for life (can be done anytime)
6. 16 PDUs / SEU are given as a part of attendance
About the Trainer
Nagesh is very passionate about causing change and improving business results. He has been engaged with many Large Enterprise transformations to a Lean and Agile approach, organizational dynamics, and the creation of high-performing teams.
His Agile knowledge & experience, along with his coaching and training abilities, offers him the perspective needed to guide people, teams & organizations to harness Agile as a competitive advantage.
Nagesh is an experienced Flight Level Guide & Flight Levels Coach, SAFe Trainer, Professional Scrum Trainer by Scrum.org, and Professional Kanban Trainer by Prokanban.org.
He has trained more than 7000+ people across the globe. Apart from being a Professional Trainer, Nagesh is also an Enterprise Agile Coach, Certified IL Master Executive Coach by John Mattone. ACE Certified Coach by David Peterson & David Goldsmith.
Nagesh is seasoned in applying Flight levels at strategy, end-to-end coordination, and operational levels in organizations to improve value delivery and business results.
As an artful Facilitator - Certified Management 3.0, and Path to Agility Facilitator. Nagesh is licensed to use the Everything DiSC, MLEI, STLI 360, CPI 260, AlDente, Agility Health radar, Comparative Agility & Leadership Agility Assessments.
He is an active speaker at various international conferences like Scrum Day Europe, Scrum Deutschland, Scrum Day India, Agility today, Agile NCR, Regional Scrum Gathering & track Curator for Scrum Master Podcast 2021, Agile NCR2022, and Flight Levels Day 2022.