Professional Scrum Master II
Live Virtual Class, March 11-12, 2024
This advanced Professional Scrum Master II (PSM II) course is a2-day virtual class full of engaging exercises and active discussions. It is a perfect class for practicing Scrum Masters who want to get better at what they do and reach the next level in the career.
The class gives participants an opportunity to experience new tools and techniques helpful in facilitation, coaching and teaching as well as share their experience with peers.
Step up your Scrum Master game
Join this online class for two days to elevate your Scrum Master skills and knowledge to the next level and help your organization succeed with Scrum.
The advanced Scrum Master course is a zero-slides experience where you learn new tools and practices by actively participating in them.
It’s a unique course that was designed by Scrum Masters for Scrum Masters. During the three days, we will leverage the knowledge of the participants to create individual actionable steps you can start implementing immediately to grow in your role.
By the end of this 2-day course you will have:
- Gained a deeper understanding of Scrum values and principles to help guide your decisions as a Scrum Master;
- Learned practices, tools, skills and stances of an effective Scrum Master;
- Understood how you can support your organization on all levels;
- Played the role of a Scrum Master as a coach, facilitator, teacher and mentor during the class;
- Planned your next steps in becoming more successful in the role;
And more importantly, the Professional Scrum Master II course will have given you an opportunity to share your challenges and get help from peers.
What’s included with the class:
- Up to 2 free PSM II exam attempts (if you fail your first attempt on PSM II within 14 days after the course, you are eligible for a free second attempt);
- 40% discount on PSM III exam after passing the PSM II assessment;
- 14 PDU credits for course attendance with Project Management Institute;
- 16 SEU credits (C category) for course attendance with Scrum Alliance.
Topics covered in the class:
- The role of a Scrum Master. We will see how a Scrum Master can be helpful or unhelpful in their role and what you can do to move in the right direction yourself.
- Scrum Master’s service to the Development Team. We will define what makes a Development Team successful and how a Scrum Master can support them to reach their full potential.
- Scrum Master’s service to the Product Owner. We will understand what can limit the success of product delivery and how a Scrum Master can work with the Product Owner to help deliver business value.
- Scrum Master’s service to the Organization. We will uncover the challenges of middle management and we will help each other find better ways to support the organization as a Scrum master.
Who is this for:
The advanced Scrum Master course is designed for Scrum Masters with experience, ideally around 1 year of active experience in the role.
While it is recommended, you do not have to have a PSM I certification or attend a PSM I class before. Your hands-on experience as a Scrum Master and strong knowledge of Scrum is a must to get the most out of this course.
About your trainer:
Hi, my name is Daria Bagina. I am a Professional Scrum Trainer and a practicing Scrum Master.
With years of experience in the field, having worked with companies and leaders across industries, I this course I will share my experience of implementing Scrum, the challenges I have faced and solutions that worked for me.
You can find more information about me as well as some additional free study materials on my website at scrummastered.com
What people say about Daria's classes:
"This is hands down one of the best training sessions I’ve been part of. Extremely well organised, engaging and Daria was extremely helpful and knowledgable.The tools were very intuitive to use and the exercises and case studies were things that I expect could happen in the day to day of my work. Would be interested to take other classes for other certifications in the future."
"I recently completed the Professional Scrum Master 2 (PSM 2) training Dairia was exceptionally knowledgeable and engaging, providing real-world examples and practical insights that made the learning experience both informative and enjoyable. The course materials were well-structured and up-to-date, ensuring that I was well-prepared to tackle the challenges of advanced Scrum practices."
Additional information about the class:
Here are a few useful links to give you additional information about the course:
Registration & Price
Professional Scrum Master II Certification
All participants completing the Professional Scrum Master II course will receive a password to attempt the Professional Scrum Master II (PSM II) assessment. PSM class participants who attempt the PSM II assessment within 14 days of receiving their free password and do not score at least 85% will be granted a 2nd attempt at no additional cost.
This class will be delivered virtually using online tools like Zoom and Miro. Online meeting links will be sent the day before the class start.
It's best if you can have a quiet environment to work in for the full duration of the class. Headphones are highly recommended. Be ready to turn on your camera as well.
If you're using your work laptop, please make sure that your VPN won't cause connection issues or block external software. If uncertain, please use your personal computer.