Professional Scrum Master II Prague, Nov 28-29, 2022
STEP UP THE GAME!
Advanced Scrum Master course designed to support experienced Scrum Masters who are looking to grow their knowledge and abilities as a Scrum Master in their professional journeys. This course is a combination of instruction and facilitated exercises looking at the challenges that Scrum Masters face and how the principles and values of Scrum help them to deal with those situations.
While the Professional Scrum Master (PSM I) course focuses on how to use Scrum, the Scrum framework, and the role of the Scrum Master, PSM II is an advanced course helping students to understand the stances that characterize an effective Scrum Master and servant-leader while diving deep into how they serve the Scrum Team, Product Owner and organization.
Included within your course:
- 2 days of high-quality instruction from a Scrum.org Trainer and hands-on Agile Practitioner
- Course materials handbook (online PDF)
- Recognition by the Scrum.org as a Professional Scrum Master after passing the exam
- Password to take the PSM II assessment and 2nd Attempt is included if taken within 14 days of the course
- In case of failed attempt you'll be offered yet additional session to revisit the questions to help you pass
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
The Professional Scrum Master II course is an advanced course and its specifically designed for experienced Scrum Masters to support them in their professional development.
TIMING - THIS IS 2 DAY CLASS
This is a 2-day course. We start at 9 am CET and we finish at 5 pm CET each day.
Course Learning Objectives
- What practices, tools, skills, and stances make an effective Scrum Master
- How the Scrum principles and values help guide Scrum Masters in the decisions they make
- How the Scrum Master acts as a servant-leader and improves their ability in this role
- What the Scrum Master can do to support Development Teams and Product Owners to become more effective
- Ways that the Scrum Master can help to change the environment making it more conducive for Scrum Teams to be successful with greater agility
- Provide tips and techniques for the Scrum Master to work with the rest of the organization in support of their Scrum Teams
PSM II Certification
The PSM II exam (plus one retake) and Scrum.org certificate is included in the training. The exam is taken online. Please note, that only if you take the exam within 14 days of completing the course will you receive a free second chance. After passing the PSM II exam, you will:
- Receive a Scrum.org Professional Scrum Master II certificate.
- Become a lifelong member of the Scrum.org community.
- Be included in the global Professional Scrum Master database.
- Receive a 40% discount on the PSM III exam.
Price: CZK 27000
Richard is an experienced Agile Practitioner with patience, persistence, and reportedly some sense of humor :)
He is the only ProKanban.org trainer and one of two Scrum.org trainers based in Czech Republic.
His mission is to ease out product development struggles and introduce to people the comfort of a sustainable pace of work and delivery. He likes to put great emphasis on transparency and visualization, to make sure that everyone truly understands what’s going on.
He spends the majority of his work time by active coaching, which reflects on practically-aimed training.
He worked with dozens of teams in various organizations and setups. In recent years, mostly in LeSS-like transformations.
Being accredited Professional Scrum Trainer™ with Scrum.org, the quality of the training, consistency of highly-tuned materials, and deep professional experience is guaranteed.
Last but not least, he is an active member of Large Scale Scrum community as a Candidate LeSS Trainer.