Professional Scrum Master Lisbon, May 18-19, 2020
Interactive training for all those who want to start with Scrum or deepen their first experiences
The training is particularly beneficial for those people within an organization accountable for getting the most out of Scrum, including Scrum Masters, managers, and Scrum Team members.
With a clear understanding of Scrum you can effectively start up Scrum or increase its effectiveness if you are already underway!
Price: EUR 1199
Our agenda amplifies your learning
with the following topics:
- Getting to know the theory and principles behind Scrum
- Exploring the Scrum framework
- Running a product delivery case study
- Recognizing the meaning of "Done" and "Undone"
- Improving your knowledge about effective people collaboration
- Deepen your understanding of the Scrum Masters role
- Scrum within an organization
- How to pass the Professional Scrum Master I (PSM I) assessment
The focus of our training is to give you a solid foundation to successfully apply Scrum in your individual context!
Part of the training is the possibility to validate your knowledge with the online assessment for Professional Scrum Master I (PSM I). After the training, you will receive a coupon for free participation. If you do not pass the assessment within two weeks, you will receive another coupon for free. Additionally, you will receive a 40% discount on the Professional Scrum Master II (PSM II) assessment. The certificates are recognized industry-wide due to the thorough assessment. Certificates purchased at Scrum.org are valid for life.
Under PMI guidelines, the successful completion of this class merits fourteen PDUs.
Professional Training Network ProviderKnowledgehut
Registration for this class has closed