Professional Scrum Master London, Apr 20-21, 2020
The Scrum.org Professional Scrum Master (PSM) training course provides the know-how and tools to ensure that Scrum is understood and enacted well by your team.
This course covers the fundamentals of Scrum, comprising the framework, mechanics, and roles of Scrum.
You will be redirected to Advanced Product Delivery for payment.
The price of the course is £995 excluding VAT.
Price: GBP 995
Professional Scrum Master Training Course
Professional Scrum Master (PSM) is a 2-day course that covers the principles and (empirical) process theory underpinning the Scrum framework, the Scrum process and the role of the Scrum Master.
Professional Scrum Master is the cutting-edge course for effective Scrum Masters and anyone supporting a software development team’s efficiency and effectiveness.
The Professional Scrum Master class introduces the principles and (empirical) process theory underpinning the Scrum framework. These are foundational insights upon which the rules and roles of Scrum are explored and discussed.
The focus on the Scrum Master role includes advanced thinking tools for servant-leadership and behavioral shifts, working with people and teams, coaching and facilitation, and scaling Scrum.
Scrum.org selects only the most qualified instructors to deliver this course.
Scrum.org maintains the defined curriculum and materials to assure consistency and quality for students worldwide.
- Scrum theory and principles
- The Scrum framework: roles, rules and artifacts
- Working with people and teams
- Coaching and facilitation
- The role of the Scrum Master
Students are challenged to think in terms of Scrum and the Scrum principles to better understand what to do when they return to their workplaces.
- Students will have a clear understanding of the mechanics of Scrum and their coherence from the empirical foundation of Scrum.
- Students can act as a Scrum Master for Scrum Teams and stakeholders from an in-depth understanding of servant-leadership.
- Students can effectively start up Scrum or increase its effectiveness if already underway.
The training may be interesting to all involved in product development using the Scrum framework, but has been specifically conceived for those responsible within an organization for running or introducing Scrum.
The class targets the people within an organization accountable for getting the most out of Scrum, including Scrum Masters, managers, and Scrum Team members.
Students work in teams. They learn through team assignments, discussions and hands-on exercises.
Attendees make the most of the class if they:
- Have studied the Scrum Guide (required).
- Have passed the Scrum Open assessment.
- Have a solid understanding of Scrum either through working on a Scrum Team, or through having taken part in a Professional Scrum Foundations or similar course.
- Have been on or are closely involved in building or enhancing a software product or application using Scrum.
- Have read one of the Scrum books of Ken Schwaber.
Assessments & Certification
The Professional Scrum Master course has two associated credentials: Professional Scrum Master level I (PSM I) and Professional Scrum Master level II (PSM II).
All participants completing the Professional Scrum Master course receive a password to take the PSM I assessment and are entitled to a discount on the PSM II assessment.
These industry-recognized certifications require a minimum passing score on the associated rigorous assessment. Scrum.org maintains a public list with everyone holding a PSM I and PSM II credential.
Microsoft® uses the PSM I assessment to validate knowledge as part of its Silver and Gold Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) competencies.
Get in touch for more information.
86 Edgware Rd