Professional Scrum Master MELBOURNE, Aug 29-30, 2018
The Professional Scrum Master (PSM) course is a 2-day course that covers the principles and (empirical) process theory underpinning the mechanics, rules and roles of the Scrum framework.
Advanced tools for servant-leadership are provided to increase a Scrum Master’s effectiveness. These tools relate to behavioural shifts, working with people and teams, coaching and facilitation techniques, and addressing the organisation.
Students learn through instruction and team-based exercises, and are challenged to think in terms of the Scrum principles to better understand what to do when returning to the workplace.
Train the Trainer Opportunity
This particular class is open to all, but it also qualifies as a ‘train-the-trainer’ event for participants that have been formally recognised as Professional Scrum Trainer candidates prior to the class. Such trainer candidates will spend an additional day in the classroom on 31 August following the regular class.
Price: AUD 1320
- Understand the fundamentals of Scrum, and how it is designed to tackle complex product development
- Develop mastery of the Scrum Framework
- Understand the Scrum Master’s role and accountability
- Learn how to support a team to continuously improve
- Discover how to plan delivery while accommodating change within the flexible context of Scrum
Elabor8 Melbourne Office
Level 8, 455 Bourke Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
Professional Training Network Providerelabor8
Registration for this class has closed