Professional Scrum Master Melbourne, Dec 11-12, 2019
The Scrum Framework provides a lightweight yet powerful approach to developing great products. Scrum Masters are the people who help teams and organisations increase their effectiveness within the framework. In the Professional Scrum Master course you'll learn how to launch, lead, and develop agile delivery teams using Scrum.
This two-day course is a combination of instruction and team based exercises. It has been designed to challenge how you to think in terms of the Scrum principles, develop a deeper appreciation of product development with Scrum, and learn how you, as a PSM, can help self-organising teams perform at their best. You'll also learn advanced tools for servant-leadership relating to behavioural shifts, working with people and teams, coaching and facilitation techniques, and addressing the organisation.
Elabor8 partners with Scrum.org as they provide the highest quality Scrum courses. The courses are created and maintained by Scrum co-creator Ken Schwaber, Scrum.org and the community of Professional Scrum Trainers who teach the courses, ensuring they are in tune with what’s happening globally in software development organisations and always up-to-date with the latest practices.
- Explain the fundamentals of Scrum and how it's designed to tackle complex product development
- Develop mastery of the the Scrum Framework
- Introduce Scrum to your organisation, or increase it's effectiveness if already underway
- Identify ways to support a team and organisation to continually improve
- Discover how to plan delivery whilst accommodating change within the flexible context of Scrum
Price: AUD 1320
You'll also receive:
- Trainers with real world Scrum and Product Owner experience
- Voucher to complete the Professional Scrum Master (PSM I) Certification Exam
- A discount to complete the PSM II Certification Exam
- Electronic copy of the course materials
- Elabor8 Notebook
- Membership to the Scrum.org Community
- Project Management Institute (PMI) PDU credit: 14 PDUs
Registration for this class has closed