Professional Scrum Master Perth, Jan 31-Feb 1, 2019
Professional Scrum Master is THE cutting-edge course for effective Scrum Masters and anyone supporting a software development team’s efficiency and effectiveness.
The Professional Scrum Master (PSM) course is a 2-day course that covers the principles and (empirical) process theory underpinning the mechanics, rules and roles of the Scrum framework. Advanced tools for servant-leadership are provided to increase a Scrum Master’s effectiveness. These tools relate to behavioral shifts, working with people and teams, coaching and facilitation techniques, and addressing the organization.
Students learn through instruction and team-based exercises, and are challenged to think in terms of the Scrum principles to better understand what to do when returning to the workplace.
The Professional Scrum Master course is primarily targeted at those responsible for the successful use and/or rollout of Scrum in a project or enterprise. Attendees will be able to make the most of the class if they:
- Understand the basics of project management.
- Understand requirements and requirements decomposition.
- Have been on or closely involved with a project that builds or enhances a product.
- Have studied the Scrum Guide.
- Have read one of the Scrum books.
- Want to know more about how Scrum works, how to use it, and how to implement it in an organization.
Professional Scrum Master (PSM) Certification
After class, attendees will have 14 days to take the Professional Scrum Master I online assessment, which consists of 80 multiple choice questions. If they score 85%, they will receive PSM I certification. The cost of the first attempt is included in the price of the PSM class. Subsequent attempts are $150 each. Attendees do not need to go to a test centre to take the online assessment and can take the assessment anywhere they wish, including from local coffee shop, as long as there is reliable and fast internet connection.
- Cancellations within 48 hours of the initial registration will be refunded in full.
- Cancellations / date changes made between 48 hours after registration and 21 or more days before the start of the training course they’ve signed up for will receive a 75% refund of all fees paid.
- Cancellations / date changes less than 21 days before the start of the training will be subject to a 50% penalty
- Cancellations / date changes less than 14 days before the start of the training will be subject to a 100% cancellation penalty.
We may cancel courses due to unforeseen weather conditions up to 7 calendar days prior to the start date. Should your course be cancelled, you will be offered future event or a full refund. As a result, candidates are encouraged to book travel and accommodations that can be either refunded or repurposed.
Professional Training Network ProviderAgility Path Pty Ltd
Registration for this class has closed