Professional Scrum Master
Prague, March 13-14, 2023
Learn how to better understand and meet your customers' needs and deliver a better product through an adaptive process.
Find out how self-organizing teams grow in creativity and productivity and what you can do about it the very next day.
Who should attend?
This course is the best introduction to Scrum. It is for anyone starting with Scrum or collaborating with a Scrum Team in product development.
- Everyone involved in agile product development and delivery
- Scrum Team members and managers
- Everyone responsible for a successful Scrum adoption
- Scrum Masters
Karel is a star in his field. Both in content and presentation skills. I will benefit from the class for a long time.
Thanks to the trainer I give the PSM class the highest possible rating. New perspectives and mindset open new horizons to an uninitiated. Thank you.
Excellent trainer, who delivered all the information in a very comprehensible way. Nice venue, fine catering. Karel rules. Thank you!
I really liked the materials prepared for the course and how the instructor Karel Smutny lead the course. I enjoyed great collaborative ambiance among students. The course inspired me to learn more about Scrum and agile SW development and to attempt for working in a Scrum team in near future.
ScrumDojo.cz is the leading provider of Professional Scrum classes in Czechia, both in Czech and English languages.
Registration & Price
Registration for this class has closed
Throughout the course, you will take the role of Scrum Master and be solving difficult real-life situations.
You will be challenged to think in terms of the Scrum principles to better understand what to do when returning to the workplace.
- Focus on customer value
- How self-organizing teams grow in creativity and productivity
- Clear understanding of Scrum fundamental principles
- Scrum principles and values, empirical process theory
- Scrum framework refresh
- Definition of Done and its importance
- Leading people and teams, self-managing teams, team coaching
- Why even mature teams need a Scrum Master
- Scrum in your organization
- Scrum Master role, key skills and knowledge
Globally recognized certification assessment Professional Scrum Master I demonstrates fundamental knowledge and understanding of Scrum framework as described in the official Scrum Guide.
- Test: 80 questions / 60 min
- Pass mark: 85%
- Lifetime validity, no renewal necessary
If you attempt the assessment within 14 days of receiving a code and fail, you will be granted a 2nd attempt at no additional cost.