Professional Scrum Master Pune, Jan 20-21, 2018
Professional Scrum Master (PSM) provides learners the requisite tools and understanding to competently use Scrum in everyday teamwork. The training covers a broad understanding of basics of Scrum, and elucidates its practical approach besides Scrum framework and mechanics. The learning encompasses team dynamics, team motivation, conflict resolution and improved planning and estimation among other aspects.
The two-day course dwells on advanced topics that include use of Scrum at an enterprise level, designing retrospectives, tools and techniques and the mechanics behind a Scrum implementation. The training constitutes several practical exercises and case scenarios – all aimed to improve the participants’ learning.The Professional Scrum Master (PSM) assessments serve to create a deep understanding of core practices and values of Scrum, and demonstrate that certified holders have the ability to effectively respond to complex situations that challenge them
The PSM course is spread across two-days and covers the following:
- Scrum theory and principles
- The Scrum Framework
- The Definition of Done
- Running a Scrum project
- Working with people and teams
- Scrum in your organization
- The role of the Scrum Master
There are no specific prerequisites for attending this training or attempting the exam.
On successful completion of the Professional Scrum Master course, candidates will receive a password to attempt the Professional Scrum Master I (PSM I) assessment, and can subsequently go on to undertake level II and III. The assessments are conducted by Scrum.org and the certification is maintained by them.
The PSM I, II and III level certifications are achieved on obtaining a minimum passing score in a rigorous assessment, which is held online.
PSM I holders understand the basics thoroughly, and are able to use globally accepted terminology and approaches to Scrum.PSM II holders have a deep understanding of the principles and processes that underpin Scrum framework and can effectively apply Scrum in the organizational context. PSM III certification holders demonstrate a distinguished level of mastery over Scrum.
To learn more about each level, visit this link: https://www.scrum.org/professional-scrum-certifications/professional-scrum-master-assessments
Price: INR 25999
What you will learn
- Motivate and lead a team of Scrum specialists who bring the advantages of Scrum to projects
- Get a deep knowledge of the fundamental aspects, roles and attributes of Scrum
- Understand the empirical foundation of Scrum
- Act as Scrum Master by understanding servant-leadership
- Learn to resolve conflicts and tackle challenges
- Get hands-on experience by applying Scrum methodology to real projects
- Ensure personal and organizational growth with professional training
- Learn to address the changes Scrum requires in the organizational setup
- Increase Scrum efficacy
You will also get:
- Intensive and interactive workshop training
- 14 PDUs and SEUs
- Downloadable, comprehensive courseware
- Instruction from industry experts
Professional Training Network ProviderKnowledgehut
Registration for this class has closed