Professional Scrum Master Toronto, Dec 10-11, 2019
This 2-day Professional Scrum Master course is an exploration of the Scrum framework and the role of the Scrum Master. The course is a combination of team-based exercises and instructor-led discussion. PSM is the cutting-edge course for effective Scrum Masters and anyone coaching an organization toward business agility.
About David's Class
“David is a brilliant, positive, uplifting individual who is just a joy to be around. He is one of the most inspiring teachers I’ve had the honour to learn from. Taking a course with David at the helm is a ticket to your future success.”
— Scrum Master, Georgian College
“In over 25 years in business, I have taken dozens of professional development courses and seminars, including 16 courses as part of an executive MBA, and against that backdrop I would rank David among the most effective facilitators I have had.”
— Program Director, BMO
“David is an exceptional speaker and has an exceptionally high level of scrum knowledge and experience.”
— Director of DevOps & Services, Product Development, D+H Corporation
“David is the epitome of what Scrum trainers should strive to be. David is a practicing trainer, he not only provides world-class training but lives the Scrum mindset in practice...I hold him in a very small number of trainers I have no hesitation recommending to my clients.”
— VP, Contino
- Scrum theory and principles
- The Scrum Framework
- The Definition of Done
- Running a Scrum project
- Working with people and teams
- Scrum in your organization
- The role of the Scrum Master
Training materials are created and maintained by Ken Schwaber and the Professional Scrum Trainer community — always in tune with what's happening in software development organizations and always up-to-date with latest practices.
Price: CAD 1495
What You Get
Registration fee includes:
- 2-Days, in-person, PSM course with David Sabine, PST. A Professional Scrum training course created by Ken Schwaber, Scrum.org, and the Professional Scrum Trainer Community.
- A token to attempt the PSM I assessment. (All attendees get two attempts at PSM I.)
- Future discounts on the PSM II assessment. (All attendees get a single use discount of 40% on the PSM II assessment.)
- Snacks including a morning pastries, coffee and tea througout the day, and mid-afternoon snacks.