Professional Scrum Master Toronto, Feb 27-28, 2020
In-depth course for anyone involved in product delivery using the Scrum framework
Join me for two days to learn what Scrum is really about and prepare for the Professional Scrum Master certification exam.
The PSM course is much more than just a set of slides and an instructor. In this course, students work on real-life cases with other classmates together as a team.
This course is made up of discussions and hands-on exercises based upon real-life cases.
By the end of this 2-day course you will have:
- Understood the principles and rules of the Scrum framework, and the role of the Scrum Master in it;
- Played the role of a Scrum Master for Scrum Teams and stakeholders in a variety of exercises;
- Learned new practices that can help you and your organization in their Scrum implementation;
- Prepared for tough questions at the PSM I certification exam;
And even more so, Professional Scrum Master™ training will have given you a strong start of your Scrum career and connections that help you grow.
What's included in the course:
- The highest quality Scrum course on the market
- 2 days of engaging exercises and learning
- Consistent training material maintained by Scrum.org
- Personal hands-on experience of the trainer
- Up to 2 free PSM I exam attempts
- 40% discount on PSM II exam after passing PSM I
- 14 PMI PDU credits for course attendance
Price: CAD 1495
Professional Scrum Master Certification
All participants completing the Professional Scrum Master course will receive a password to attempt the Professional Scrum Master I (PSM I) assessment. PSM class participants who attempt the PSM I assessment within 14 days of receiving their free password and do not score at least 85% will be granted a 2nd attempt at no additional cost.
We'll be in a beautiful space in Downtown Toronto, just 2 minutes away from the Union station.
Address: 123 Front St. West, 9th Floor, Suite 907
Registration for this class has closed