Professional Scrum Master Vadodara, Jul 28-29, 2018
Get coached by the Industry Experts who contribute to the evolution of Scrum
Scrum is a simple framework that emphasises teamwork, communications and speed across complex projects. It allows teams to self-organise and make changes quickly, in line with agile principles. It’s a popular methodology that is used across the globe by SMEs and multinationals alike; companies like Spotify, Microsoft and Ericsson all employ Scrum.
At Innate Labs, we provide a solid base of Scrum knowledge, change your mindset to use agile scrum methodology underpinning the scrum framework and ensures the participants learn what is at the core of the Scrum and Agile movement.
Who should attend?
Professional Scrum Master - I training and certification program is for those who are involved in software development upon the scrum framework, but has been specifically conceived for those responsible for the successful use and/or roll out of Scrum. The primary audience covers anyone who is working in agile/scrum environment including scrum master, developers, testers, release managers, product owner, business analysts as well as project managers.
The 2-day Professional Scrum Master course covers the principles and (empirical)
process theory underpinning the Scrum framework, and the role of the Scrum
Master in it. This course is a combination of instruction and team-based exercises, and
teaches what is at the heart of the Scrum and Agile movement.
PSM is the cutting-edge course for effective Scrum Masters and for anyone coaching
a software development team toward increased efficiency and effectiveness.
The course includes advanced thinking for servant-leadership and behavioral shifts.
Throughout the course, students are challenged to think in terms of the Scrum
principles to better understand what to do when returning to the workplace.
The PSM course is much more than just a set of slides and an instructor. In this course,
students work on real-life cases with other classmates together as a team. This course
is made up of discussions and hands-on exercises based upon real-life cases.
The PSM course is spread across two-days and covers the following:
- Scrum theory and principles
- The Scrum Framework
- The Definition of Done
- Running a Scrum project
- Working with people and teams
- Scrum in your organization
- The role of the Scrum Master
There are no specific prerequisites for attending this training or attempting the exam.
Professional Scrum Master - I Certification
All participants completing the Professional Scrum Master course will receive a password to attempt the PSM I assessment, and are also entitled to a 40% discount on the PSM II assessment. The industry-recognized PSM certifications require a minimum passing score on these rigorous assessments. If you attempt the PSM I assessment within 14 days and do not score at least 85%, you will be granted a free attempt at no additional cost.
Price: INR 25999
• Provide attendees with a practical understanding of the scrum framework
• Theory and principles of scrum
• Cross-functional and self-organizing teams
• Learn the art of becoming effective scrum professionals
• Act as Scrum Masters for Scrum Teams and stakeholders from an in-depth understanding of servant-leadership and complete the PSM - I (i.e. Professional Scrum Master - I) Certification from Scrum.org
Course Deliverables & Value-Adds
• Officially accredited extensive Scrum.org Courseware/Guide
• Practical case study based learning approach
• Online practice questions
• PSM - I Online Simulation Exam
• 14 PDUs/SEUs Provided
• Easy reference glossary
• Course Participation Certificate
• Extensive Support (Email/Phone) (Access to Innate Labs - Scrum Forums)
302, ShriHari Complex,
R.C. Dutt Road,
Vadodara - 390020
Professional Training Network ProviderInnate Labs
Registration for this class has closed