Professional Scrum Product Backlog Management Skills
Live Virtual Class, November 18, 2023
The Product Backlog is an emergent, ordered list of what is needed to improve the
product. It is the single source of work undertaken by the Scrum Team. It changes
constantly and requires a Product Owner to consider many options
before ordering it.
Professional Scrum Product Backlog Management Skills, is an interactive course
designed to help Scrum practitioners improve their ability to manage all aspects of the
Product Backlog and stakeholder communication.
In this one-day* skills-building course, participants will learn how to best manage a Product Backlog
that clearly expresses your future vision of your product and brings transparency to what is most
valuable for the Scrum Team to work on. You’ll learn which Product Backlog Item attributes you
should capture and methods you can use to order the Product Backlog.
• Understand your stakeholders
• Defining your product backlog
• Product Backlog refinement
• Creating transparency
Course Learning Objectives
By the end of this workshop, you will be able to define your Product, the Product Goals you’re investing
in, and the Product Backlog Items that will achieve the value you’re seeking. Join us and bring order to
your Product Backlog.
• Apply practical techniques to create, refine, and order your Product Backlog
• Identify and effectively communicate with stakeholders
• Capture your stakeholder’s needs on a Product Backlog
• Find better ways to make your Product Backlog more transparent
• Use empiricism as a competitive advantage
Who Should Attend
This course is appropriate for students who are currently working as a Product Owner and are
looking for practical ways to manage their Stakeholders and Product Backlog. The Product
Backlog Management course is for:
• Professionals interested in learning essential Product Owner practices
• Product Owners looking to understand their customers and stakeholders better
• Scrum Masters wishing to be an effective coach to Product Owners will also find valuable
insights in this course
• Product Managers and Business Analysts looking to improve their Product Backlog
Professional Scrum Certification
Private classes for organizations are available by contacting us at email@example.com.
All participants completing the Professional Scrum Product Backlog Management Skills course
will receive a password to attempt the Professional Scrum Product Backlog Management Skills
assessment. PSPBMS class participants who attempt the PSPBMS assessment within 14 days of the
class and do not score at least 85% will be granted a 2nd attempt at no additional cost.
PartnerAgile Ways of Working
Registration & Price
Registration for this class has closed
The Training Cost Includes
1. One FREE attempt of PSBMS
2. Another FREE attempt of PSBMS if the first attempt is made within 14 days after the class and, unfortunately the participant doesn't pass
3. 7 PDUs/SEUs
4. Training reference guide as soft copy
Please WhatsApp to 9891001391 or drop a note to firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
The fee excludes GST tax and processing charges
PMI PDU Credits
Students of Scrum.org courses can claim Project Management Institute (PMI) PDU credit: 7 PDUs after attending a one-day Professional Scrum Product Backlog Management Skills course. Please note that PMI PDUs are earned for course attendance, not for passing a Scrum.org assessment. Students can claim PDUs under PMI's "Education courses provided by other third-party providers” category. You can claim your PDUs online at https://ccrs.pmi.org. Find instructions here.
This is an online/virtual workshop.
We will be using Zoom, so participants are requested to have a laptop with a good Internet connection for the training.
Please WhatsApp to +91-9891001391 or drop a note to email@example.com for more details.