Professional Scrum Product Backlog Management Skills
Live Virtual Class, January 12, 2024
Professional Scrum Product Backlog Management Skills™ is an interactive course designed to help Scrum practitioners improve their ability to manage all aspects of the Product Backlog and improve communication with stakeholders.
In this one-day* skills-building course, participants will learn techniques and methods for effectively managing a Product Backlog that clearly expresses the product's future vision and brings transparency to what is most valuable for the Scrum Team to work on to delight stakeholders and customers. Students will gain hands-on experience with refinement techniques such as decomposing and slicing Product Backlog items, as well as an understanding of how simplicity may significantly improve complex Product Backlogs.
Who Should Attend?
- This course is appropriate for students who are currently working as Product Owners and are looking for practical ways to manage their Stakeholders and Product Backlog.
- Professionals interested in learning essential Product Owner practices
- Product Owners looking to better understand their customers and stakeholders
- Scrum Masters wishing to be an effective coach to Product Owners
- Product Managers and Business Analysts looking to improve their Product Backlog management skills
- Apply practical techniques to create, refine, and order the Product Backlog
- Identify and effectively communicate with stakeholders
- Capture stakeholder’s needs on a Product Backlog
- Find better ways to make the Product Backlog more transparent
- Use empiricism as a competitive advantage
All participants completing the Professional Scrum Product Backlog Management Skills course will receive a password to attempt the Professional Scrum Product Backlog Management Skills (PSPBMS) assessment. PSPBMS class participants who attempt the PSPBMS assessment within 14 days of receiving their free password and do not score at least 85% will be granted a 2nd attempt at no additional cost.
Got more questions?
Send Sam an email: email@example.com
The pricing of our classes varies based on your geographic location. For more information on the classification of primary/secondary/tertiary markets, please see here. Pricing ranges between $250 - $500.
Taxes may be applicable dependent on your location.
Registration for this class has closed
About The Trainer
Sam is a dynamic agile practitioner, Scrum Master, Agile Coach and Professional Scrum Trainer. Sam's first encounter with Scrum was in 2007 and over the years he has accumulated a lot of experience supporting organisation to deliver value to their customers using the Scrum Framework.
Previous clients include Large Organizations such as Barclays, HSBC, Ministry of Justice, TUI, UBS, Channel4, BBC Worldwide and a large number of start-ups around the world.
When not training, Sam works as an Enterprise Agile Coach where he supports organizations in scaling their implementation of Agile Frameworks (e.g Scrum, Kanban) up to the Executive level of the organization.Agile Frameworks including the complimentary practices and tools are great but Sam's ultimate goal is to support the organizations on building the mindset that is required for Agility to thrive.
This course will be delivered remotely (on-line) via Zoom.
Further instructions will be sent a week prior to the class.