Professional Scrum Product Owner Live Virtual Class, Jan 20-21, 2021
Professional Scrum Product Owner (PSPO or PSPO I) is a 2-day course that focuses on all areas to maximize the value of products and systems. During the course, you will develop and solidify your knowledge of being a Product Owner through instruction and team-based exercises.
Price: EUR 1495
IS THE PROFESSIONAL SCRUM PRODUCT OWNER TRAINING RIGHT FOR ME?
Professional Scrum Product Owner is the cutting-edge course for Product Owners, Agile product managers and anyone responsible for a software product's success in the market.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
After completing the training course you will:
- Have a clear understanding of the mechanics of Scrum
- Know how the Product Owner fits into Scrum
- Successfully work with Scrum Teams and stakeholders
- Effectively increase business agility
WHAT DO I GET?
- A good lunch and various (healthy) snacks and drinks during the training course
- Preparation materials before you start the training course
- Your own exclusive study book that you make during the training course, as a supplement to the official Scrum.org PSPO1 training material
- Scrum.org PSPO1 assessment & free resit (if you make the first assessment within 2 weeks after finishing the training course)
The course covers a variety of topics:
- Agile Product Management
- Value-Driven Development
- Scrum Principles & Empiricism
- The Scrum Framework
- Product Backlog Management
- Release Management
After successfully completing the Professional Scrum Product Owner (PSPO) training, Scrum.org will send you an exam code that you can use to take the PSPO 1 exam. You will receive this code within 48 hours after completing the training. There are no costs attached to the code and there is no expiration date. The exam can therefor be made at any suitable moment at home. We recommend however, to take the exam as soon as possible after completing the training. Experience shows that participants score best when they take the exam within one week after completing the training. Please note: the exam code is only valid once. If you take the PSPO 1 exam within 14 days after completing the training and you do not score the 85% required to pass, Scrum.org will provide you with a one-time free re-exam. When taking the exam after 14 days, this one-time offer will expire. A new exam code must then be requested by yourself, this means the costs are for the participant. The exam is in English.
PMI PDU Credits
Students of Scrum.org courses are able to claim Project Management Institute (PMI) PDU credit: 14 PDUs after attending a two-day Professional Scrum Product Owner (PSPO) course.