Professional Scrum Product Owner
Live Virtual Class, October 27-28, 2022
This Class Is Guaranteed to Run!
Register for this class with confidence as it's guaranteed to run as scheduled.
This Class Will Be Held Virtually
This Professional Scrum Product Owner (PSPO) class will be one of Scrum.org's selected live Virtual Classes. Prior to class, registered students will receive guidance and credentials to prepare for and participate in our PSPO class remotely. If you have any questions or we can provide any assistance, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 844-BE-AGILE.
Maximize the Value of Your Organization's Products
Scrum.org’s 2-day Professional Scrum Product Owner (PSPO) course provides leading-edge training for Product Owners and anyone utilizing Scrum and the Scrum Framework to help maximize the value of software products and systems.
Through a combination of instruction and exercises, you’ll learn about the role of Product Owner and key practices such as agile product management and value-driven development that can help you deliver successful products. You’ll also learn techniques and strategies for Product Backlog and Release Management. Finally, this course identifies metrics for tracking the creation of value and successful delivery of products and systems.
After participating in this class, you'll receive credentials to attempt the PSPO I assessment and earn the industry-recognized PSPO I Certification. Earning your PSPO I Certification makes you part of an elite community of 75,000+ PSPO I badge holders from around the globe and unlike other Scrum training and certification organizations, your certification will never expire nor require future renewal fees.
Special VIP Student Ticket Packages
Want to Maximize Your Learning Experience? Upgrade Your Student Ticket to VIP!
VIP Ticket Packages add two hours of one-on-one Live Virtual Coaching with your Professional Scrum Trainer (who also serves as an Enterprise Agile Coach) to help you get the most from your learning experience.
You can use your two Live Virtual Coaching hours for guidance and mentoring in multiple ways, including:
- Planning - Collaborate on applying what you've learned in class to your work.
- Development - Ask additional questions and dig deeper on topics of interest.
- Certification - Obtain advice on passing assessments and earning certifications related to your course.
Interested? Select the VIP Student Ticket Package option when registering and we'll coordinate with you to schedule your Live Virtual Coaching hours. Or contact us at email@example.com or 844.BE.AGILE with any questions.
Class Pricing Options:
- VIP Student Ticket Package: USD 1995
- Student Ticket: USD 1395
- Last Minute Student Ticket - Special Promotion: USD 1195 until Oct 26, 2022
- Group Offer: Buy 2 Tickets & Get 1 Free While They Last
Registration for this class has closed
Who Should Attend?
Anyone involved in product delivery using the Scrum Framework. This course is particularly beneficial for people dedicated to helping organizations maximize the value of software products and systems.
- Apply Scrum related to the Product Owner role as described in the Scrum Guide.
- Serve in the role of Product Owner for Scrum Teams and stakeholders from an in-depth understanding of delivering and optimizing value.
- Effectively increase the business agility of your organization.
The PSPO course is a mix of lecture, case studies and interactive exercises as you collaborate with other students:
- Agile Product Management
- Why is Agility Important to Your Organization?
- Product and Project Mindsets.
- Techniques for Modeling Business Strategy and Creating a Product Vision.
- Value-Driven Development
- Defining, Delivering & Measuring Value.
- Optimizing Business Value Over Time.
- Value Metrics.
- Measurement Strategies.
- Scrum Theory & Empiricism
- Complexity of Product Development.
- Defined and Empirical Processes.
- Requirements of Empiricism.
- The Scrum Framework
- How Scrum Roles, Artifacts & Events Relate to the Product Owner.
- The Purpose of a Product Owner.
- Key Points for a Product Owner.
- The Product Owner & Development Team Relationship.
- Definition of Done and the Product Owner.
- Scaling the Product Owner Role.
- Product Backlog Management
- Key Characteristics of Product Backlogs.
- Product Backlogs & Roadmaps.
- Managing Vision, Value and Validation.
- Visualizing and Planning Upcoming Work.
- Techniques for Product Backlog Ordering.
- Release Planning
- Release Strategies.
- Techniques for Estimating Effort.
- Measuring Progress.
- Refining Product Backlogs.
After completing a Professional Scrum Product Owner course, you'll receive credentials to attempt the Professional Scrum Product Owner I (PSPO I) assessment and earn the industry-recognized PSPO I Certification. These credentials never expire, however should you attempt the PSPO I assessment within 14 days after receiving your credentials and not receive a passing score, you'll be granted a 2nd attempt for no additional fee.
Earning your PSPO I Certification will make you part of an elite community of 75,000+ PSPO I badge holders from around the globe and unlike other Scrum training and certification organizations, your certification will never expire nor require future renewal fees.
Class Converted to Live Virtual
303 Perimeter Center North
Atlanta, GA 30346