Professional Scrum Product Owner
Live Virtual Class, July 19-20, 2023
Being a professional Product Owner encompasses more than writing requirements or managing a Product Backlog. Product Owners need to have a concrete understanding of all aspects of product management including, but not limited to, product ownership – anything and everything that drives value from their products.
The 2-day Professional Scrum Product Owner course, accredited by Scrum.org, focuses on all of these areas to teach participants how to maximise the value of software products and systems. The breadth of the role’s responsibilities in delivering a successful product will become more clear from an Agile perspective. Metrics are identified to track the creation of value and the successful delivery of the product to the marketplace.
The course is much more than just a set of slides and an instructor. Delegates will develop and solidify their knowledge of being a Product Owner through a combination of instruction, discussion and team-based exercises where they experience how the Scrum framework improves product development efforts. The course also includes a free attempt at the globally recognised Professional Scrum Product Owner I certification exam (PSPO I).
Registration & Price
- Be able to develop and solidify their knowledge of being a Product Owner through instruction and team-based exercises.
- Understand the breadth of the role’s responsibilities in delivering a successful product
- Be armed with Metrics to track the creation of value and the successful delivery of the product to the marketplace
- Be armed with the proper tools to address, resolve, and take the lead on Scrum issues in their organisations
Who should attend
The Professional Scrum Product Owner course is of relevance to anyone involved in software development using the Scrum framework. More specifically, it is designed for those responsible over products from a business and product management perspective and who are taking up the highly accountable role of Scrum Product Owner.
Topics covered include:
- Agile Product Management
- Value Driven Development
- Scrum Principles & Empiricism
- The Scrum Framework
- Product Backlog Management
- Release Management
Live Virtual Training - Access information will be provided once registered for the course.