Professional Scrum Product Owner
Live Virtual Class, March 25-28, 2024
Not your average training class!
Join us for an in-depth learning experience in the Professional Scrum Product Owner class and walk away with actions to take to level up your Product Owner journey. Unlike most classes out there, this class is 4 half days to increase flexibility, decrease brain overload, and increase learning.
Registration & Price
Best Deal Price: USD 1095 until 4 weeks before start date
Are you overwhelmed by the amount of stuff on your plate?
Feel like you’re not able to make meaningful progress for your product?
Trying to balance the demands of many stakeholders?
Feeling relegated to a backlog manager?
Come get Unstuck by learning and taking action on the following:
- Eliminate burnout by focusing on the critical elements of Product Ownership
- Increase value for your product by learning quickly
- Reduce waste by only building what your customers need
- Build effective, collaborative relationships with your team and stakeholders
- Increase the effectiveness of agility in your organization
Experience the Unstuck approach to Product Ownership:
- Learn the 3 V’s that enable entrepreneurial Product Ownership
- Gain tools for creating a Product Vision
- Articulate what value means for your product
- See how Scrum serves as a validation framework
- Hear stories from an industry leader on successes and learnings
- Work alongside other Product Owners going through similar challenges through stimulating exercises and discussions
Who should attend?
- New Product Owners/Product Managers
- Experienced Product Owners
- Leaders and managers of Product Owners
- Teammates or stakeholders that work with Product Owners/Product Managers
What’s the agenda?
- Agile Product Management
- Value-Driven Development
- Scrum Principles & Empiricism
- The Scrum Framework
- Product Backlog Management
- Release Management
- The reference guide from class with detailed graphs and key takeaways
- The artifacts we create in class
- Learnings from other students that are experiencing similar challenges to you
- Stories and practical examples from someone that has been in your shoes
- One free attempt at the PSPO I assessment (does not expire) - a $200 value
- If you attend this Scrum.org class and attempt the PSPO I certification assessment within 14 days but do not achieve a score of at least 85% you will be given a 2nd attempt at no cost
- One discounted attempt at the PSPO II assessment (does not expire) - normally $500
- A one-hour follow-up session for additional guidance on the assessment and help with difficult scenarios
Will this help me pass the assessment?
The PSPO I is a challenging assessment. There’s a mixture of knowledge and application questions that move beyond just facts about Scrum and Product Ownership. By being fully present in this class, you will gain the confidence and tools you will need to be best prepared to pass the assessment.
How will we do this?
- Deep, experiential learning about the theory and principles that the assessment is based on
- Dedicated time throughout class to prepare for the assessment
- Actionable steps for post-class readiness of the assessment
- Curated list of additional preparatory materials
- Free re-attempt if you take the assessment within 14 days of the class (only available for students of the PSPO class)
- A one-hour follow-up session for additional guidance and help with difficult scenarios
Through these steps and your deep engagement in class, we are confident you’ll have what you need to pass the assessment and join the ranks of the Professional Product Owner!
Who is Chris?
I love making Product Ownership better. All my classes are for Product Owners, or people who work with them. Being a Product Owner is key, but people don't always know what it is. So, I want to help Product Owners succeed. I've worked in tech for over 10 years and was a Product Owner for most of that time. I've been a Product Owner in many places, from startups to big companies. I'm passionate about Product Ownership and how it helps organizations focus on humans. I've helped thousands of people learn how to be better Product Owners. Join my class to learn how to be a better Product Owner too.
In my free time, I enjoy going on walks with my wife and daughter. I also partake in what I called the lazy person's Olympics: frisbee golf, cornhole, ping-pong. I'm based out of Northern Kentucky and I'm a big Bengals and Reds fan.
Why should I take a class from him?
- Shorter, more spread out sessions give the brain space to process
- Engaging, fun exercises designed for you
- I’ve been in your shoes in multiple contexts, so learn from my failures and successes
- I combine principles (why) with practices (what + how)
- 10 years experience as:
- Product Owner
- Product Manager
- Product Owner Coach
- Scrum Training Lead for a Fortune 500 company
This looks great, however it is too much of an investment for me right now, what would you recommend instead?
I've seen countless people have excellent learning outcomes, and completely change the way that they operate as Product Owners as a result of this class. That being said, I do offer a self paced course that can help get you started. To learn more, visit this link for access to the self-paced course for $148 (Use discount code “ScrumPSPO” at checkout).
This class looks great and I want to go deeper! How can I do that?
Wanting to go deeper with application and practice? Check out the brand-new Product Owner immersion program!
Can Unstuck help after the class?
Yes! We offer more than just a one time experience in training. Unlock the potential of your teams and organizations with Unstuck! Our agilists provide the expertise and insights you need to help you move past the roadblocks in your way. Reach for new heights and become more agile with Unstuck - get out of a rut and on the path to success.
We have deep experience and a breadth of offerings. We offer a full range of training, coaching, and strategic consulting services.
We meet you where you are. We evaluate where you are on your journey, provide valuable ‘aha’ moments, and help you get unstuck in your agility.
Everything we do, we can teach; everything we teach, we can do. Our mission is to enable your success in developing and delivering valuable products by teaching you to own your agility.
Don't miss this opportunity to enhance your skills and become a certified Professional Scrum Product Owner. Join our upcoming course by clicking the "Register" button and take the first step towards becoming a successful Product Owner.