Professional Scrum Product Owner - Advanced Live Virtual Class, May 16-19, 2022
Delivered as 4 half-days
Dynamic Prices based on your part of the world!
Primary Market Ticket £1274 - This ticket is for residents of Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Korea, Luxembourg, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States
Secondary Market Ticket £956 - Tickets for all countries not listed as primary. You may be asked for evidence of residence after processing.
Tertiary Market Ticket £637 - This ticket is for residents of African countries. You may be asked for evidence of residence after processing.
Price: GBP 1274
Martin Hinshelwood (He/Him)
Martin Hinshelwood (He/Him) websiteMartin Hinshelwood (He/Him) TwitterMartin Hinshelwood (He/Him) LinkedInMartin Hinshelwood (He/Him) XINGMartin Hinshelwood (He/Him) FacebookMartin Hinshelwood (He/Him) GitHubMartin Hinshelwood (He/Him) Stack OverflowMartin Hinshelwood (He/Him) contactView profile
naked Agility Limited is a professional company, registered in Scotland, that offers training, coaching, mentoring, and facilitation to help people and teams evolve, integrate, and continuously improve.
We recognise the positive impact that a happy AND motivated workforce, that has purpose, has on client experience. We help change mindsets towards a people-first culture where everyone encourages others to learn and grow. The resulting divergent thinking leads to many different ideas and opportunities for the success of the organisation.
- 1-hour Coaching Session - a 1-hour remote coaching session with your trainer to help you integrate concepts into your context
- 30 Minute Assessment Review - Regardless of outcome get additional 1-on-1 help to focus your learning.
- Advocates Program - Advocates gain 15% for each referral towards future classes.
- Retraining Program - Favourable payment plans for those not working.
- Online Community - Membership to the naked Agility online Teams community.
- Dynamic Prices based on your part of the world!
Our Core beliefs
Courage | Commitment | Focus | Respect | Openness
We believe that every organisation deserves usable software on a regular cadence that delivers the highest possible value. Organisations are complex systems. They evolve over time and the current ways of working are a result of this evolution. We help an entire organization focus on value delivery and agree to new norms.
By reducing bureaucracy and command and control management, we believe that everyone will take responsibility for achieving the organisation’s goals. Our tailored blend of training, coaching and mentoring, gives people the opportunity to learn and develop, making the organisation, and its clients, successful.
What We Do
On an evolution towards agility and becoming a great organisation, it is your people that will determine your success. We help the entire organisation agree on methods, goals and cultural values that will enable you to adopt a product-first approach.
We have learned from the success and failure of different organisations and their experiences of introducing an agile mindset. We want to help you transition to a world within which you can delight your clients.
- 2021 – Genus Breeding Ltd, CR2, Cognizant Microsoft Business Group (MBG), Royal Air Force
- 2020 – Jack Links, New Signature, Workday, Department of Work and Pensions (UK), Lean SA, YearUp.org, Qualco
- 2019 – Brandes Investment Partners L.P., Capita Secure Information Solutions Ltd, Schlumberger
- Past – Brandes Investment Partners L.P., Capita Secure Information Solutions Ltd, Schlumberger, Hubtel Ghana, NIT A/S, Xceptor – Process and Data Automation, Alignment Healthcare, Akaditi, Ghana Police Service, Healthgrades, Slaughter and May, SuperControl, Trayport, Slicedbread, Microsoft, MacDonald Humfrey (Automation) Ltd., Kongsberg Maritime, Higher Education Statistics Agency, Graham & Brown, Freadom, Flowmaster (a Mentor Graphics Company), Emerson Process Management, DFDS, Nottingham County Council, Boxit Document Solutions, Bistech, Big Data for Humans, ALS Life Sciences, Lockhead Martin, ProgramUtvikling, Teleplan, Rabobank International, Lockheed Martin, Ericson, Deliotte, Washington Department of Transport, Sage, Milliman, Philips, Illumina, Boeing, Washington Department of Enterprise Services, New Hampshire Supreme Court
About your Trainer
Martin Hinshelwood is a Professional Scrum Trainer. Professional Kanban Trainer, and Microsoft MVP: GitHub & Azure DevOps. He has been Consulting, Coaching, and Training in DevOps & Agility since 2010 and has been delivering software since 2000.
Since 2008 Martin has helped many organisations and has trained 1000+ people in 37 countries around the world. He is based in Scotland & Mexico and offers Scrum training courses with certification all over the world. He trains and coaches Scrum Masters, Product Owners, Developers and organisations in their evolution towards business agility. In the pursuit of business agility for the many organisations that Martin has recently been working with:
Martin can provide private onsite training for your company anywhere in the world.
Delivered as a Live Virtual Classroom over Microsoft Teams and Mural!
- Attending a Training Class in Microsoft Teams with Mural | naked Agility with Martin Hinshelwood (nkdagility.com)
- Enable additional Tools
Class Inclusivity Features
- Live captions in English - Microsoft Teams provides live closed captions in English for those that are hard of hearing
- Live Translation in any Language - You can request that we provide subtitles in any Language using Microsoft Translator Conversations.
After the class, you will be able to participate in the naked Agility with Martin Hinshelwood Community with others of an agile mindset
Professional Training Network Providernaked Agility with Martin Hinshelwood
Registration for this class has closed