Professional Scrum Product Owner - Advanced
Live Virtual Class, October 10-13, 2022
The Professional Scrum Product Owner – Advanced (PSPO-A) is delivered as a flipped learning experience divided into learning blocks, each with presentations and lectures in the form of videos, reading material, and writing activities that are provided for self-study complemented by 1/2 day live virtual sessions delivered online using Microsoft Teams and Mural.
Professional Scrum Product Owner™ – Advanced (PSPO-A) training experience uses a unique blend of self-paced learning, live classroom hands-on activity-based exercises, and community-based aftercare helping experienced Product Owners and Product Managers expand their ability to establish a vision, validate their hypotheses, and ultimately deliver more value to their stakeholders. The course goes beyond the topics explored in the Professional Scrum Product Owner (PSPO) class deepening the attendee’s understanding of the role by exploring the many stances of a professional Product Owner. Students should have at least one year of Product Owner experience and practical knowledge of Scrum in order to participate in and benefit from these exercises. Having previously taken the PSPO class is recommended but not required.
- Session 1: The Stances of the Product Owner & The Customer Representative
- Session 2: The Visionary & The Experimenter
- Session 3: The Decision Maker & The Collaborator
- Session 4: The Influencer & Closing
Each session includes STARTUP activities before the session and WRAPUP activities to be completed after each session. Before, during, and after the class students can interact with other students and thought leaders in our Lean-Agile Community.
The course also includes a free attempt at the globally recognised Professional Scrum Product Owner II (PSPO II) certification exam.
- Flipped Learning Experience
- Practitioners Community Membership
- 1-hour Coaching Session
- Post Assessment Learning Review
Discounts & Concessions
- Alumni Discount of 30%
- Under / un-employed Program
- Unlimited Reruns for 70% discount
Dynamic Geographic Pricing
- Primary Market £1,274 - This ticket is for residents of Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Korea, Luxembourg, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States
- Secondary Market £956 - Tickets for all countries not listed as primary. You may be asked for evidence of residence after processing.
- Tertiary Market £637 - This ticket is for residents of India & African countries. You may be asked for evidence of residence after processing.
- Website for Martin Hinshelwood (He/Him)
- Contact Martin Hinshelwood (He/Him)
- Twitter for Martin Hinshelwood (He/Him)
- LinkedIn for Martin Hinshelwood (He/Him)
- Xing for Martin Hinshelwood (He/Him)
- Facebook for Martin Hinshelwood (He/Him)
- GitHub for Martin Hinshelwood (He/Him)
- Stack Overflow for Martin Hinshelwood (He/Him)
Registration & Price
Registration for this class has closed
naked Agility Limited is a professional company, registered in Scotland, that offers training, coaching, mentoring, and facilitation to help people and teams evolve, integrate, and continuously improve.
We recognise the positive impact that a happy AND motivated workforce, that has purpose, has on client experience. We help change mindsets towards a people-first culture where everyone encourages others to learn and grow. The resulting divergent thinking leads to many different ideas and opportunities for the success of the organisation.
Our Core beliefs
Courage | Commitment | Focus | Respect | Openness
We believe that every organisation deserves usable software on a regular cadence that delivers the highest possible value. Organisations are complex systems. They evolve over time and the current ways of working are a result of this evolution. We help an entire organization focus on value delivery and agree to new norms.
By reducing bureaucracy and command and control management, we believe that everyone will take responsibility for achieving the organisation’s goals. Our tailored blend of training, coaching and mentoring, gives people the opportunity to learn and develop, making the organisation, and its clients, successful.
What We Do
On an evolution towards agility and becoming a great organisation, it is your people that will determine your success. We help the entire organisation agree on methods, goals and cultural values that will enable you to adopt a product-first approach.
We have learned from the success and failure of different organisations and their experiences of introducing an agile mindset. We want to help you transition to a world within which you can delight your clients.
- 2021 – Genus Breeding Ltd, CR2, Cognizant Microsoft Business Group (MBG), Royal Air Force
- 2020 – Jack Links, New Signature, Workday, Department of Work and Pensions (UK), Lean SA, YearUp.org, Qualco
- 2019 – Brandes Investment Partners L.P., Capita Secure Information Solutions Ltd, Schlumberger
- Past – Brandes Investment Partners L.P., Capita Secure Information Solutions Ltd, Schlumberger, Hubtel Ghana, NIT A/S, Xceptor – Process and Data Automation, Alignment Healthcare, Akaditi, Ghana Police Service, Healthgrades, Slaughter and May, SuperControl, Trayport, Slicedbread, Microsoft, MacDonald Humfrey (Automation) Ltd., Kongsberg Maritime, Higher Education Statistics Agency, Graham & Brown, Freadom, Flowmaster (a Mentor Graphics Company), Emerson Process Management, DFDS, Nottingham County Council, Boxit Document Solutions, Bistech, Big Data for Humans, ALS Life Sciences, Lockhead Martin, ProgramUtvikling, Teleplan, Rabobank International, Lockheed Martin, Ericson, Deliotte, Washington Department of Transport, Sage, Milliman, Philips, Illumina, Boeing, Washington Department of Enterprise Services, New Hampshire Supreme Court
About your Trainer
Martin Hinshelwood is a Professional Scrum Trainer. Professional Kanban Trainer, and Microsoft MVP: GitHub & Azure DevOps. He has been Consulting, Coaching, and Training in DevOps & Agility since 2010 and has been delivering software since 2000.
Since 2008 Martin has helped many organisations and has trained 1000+ people in 37 countries around the world. He is based in Scotland & Mexico and offers Scrum training courses with certification all over the world. He trains and coaches Scrum Masters, Product Owners, Developers and organisations in their evolution towards business agility. In the pursuit of business agility for the many organisations that Martin has recently been working with:
Martin can provide private onsite training for your company anywhere in the world.
Delivered as a Live Virtual Classroom over Microsoft Teams and Mural!
- Attending a Training Class in Microsoft Teams with Mural | naked Agility with Martin Hinshelwood (nkdagility.com)
- Enable additional Tools
Class Inclusivity Features
- Live captions in English - Microsoft Teams provides live closed captions in English for those that are hard of hearing
- Live Translation in any Language - You can request that we provide subtitles in any Language using Microsoft Translator Conversations.
After the class, you will be able to participate in the naked Agility with Martin Hinshelwood Community with others of an agile mindset