Professional Scrum Product Owner - Advanced
Live Virtual Class, November 6-7, 2023
This Class Has Been Moved to Nov 1-2 and is Guaranteed to Run. Please Visit Here to Register.
Advanced Scrum Product Owner Master Training & Certification
Professional Scrum Product Owner - Advanced (PSPO-A) training is a 2-day advanced course with a combination of instruction and collaborative exercises to help experienced Product Owners further develop in their Agile journeys. PSPO-A is an interactive, experiential course where you'll explore topics through a series of exercises and discussions.
Building on the Professional Scrum Product Owner (PSPO) course (which focuses on how to maximize value and serve as a Product Owner), the PSPO-A course helps you understand the various stances of an effective Product Owner, which stances can benefit different situations and how to effectively apply the stances when serving a variety of groups and individuals:
Stances of a Successful Product Owner
- Customer Representative - understanding customer problems, challenges and potential opportunities.
- Visionary - communicating the vision, future state and possibilities in ways that foster common understanding.
- Experimenter - focusing on innovation, hypothesis testing and validating potential value to spark product innovation.
- Influencer - influencing stakeholders, customers and the Scrum Team to act with common purpose.
- Collaborator - seeking input, ideas and feedback from others.
- Decision Maker - focusing on creating maximum impact by making clear choices and decisions.
This Professional Product Owner - Advanced (PSPO-A) course focuses on helping experienced Product Owners expand their ability to establish a solid vision, validate their hypotheses and ultimately deliver more value for their organizations.
After completing a Professional Scrum Product Owner - Advanced class, you'll receive credentials to attempt the Professional Scrum Product Owner II (PSPO II) assessment and earn the industry-recognized PSPO II Certification. Earning your PSPO II Certification will make you part of an elite community of 10,000 + PSPO II badge holders from around the globe and unlike other Scrum training and certification organizations, your certification will never expire nor require future renewal fees.
Class Pricing Options:
- VIP Student Ticket Package: USD 1995; Limited Availability.
- Student Ticket: USD 1495.
- Early Bird Student Ticket: USD 1095; Limited Number Remaining.
- Group Offer: Buy 2 Tickets & Get 1 Free; Limited Availability.
Special VIP Student Ticket Packages
Want to Maximize Your Learning Experience? Upgrade Your Student Ticket to VIP!
VIP Ticket Packages add two hours of one-on-one Live Virtual Coaching with your Professional Scrum Trainer (who also serves as an Enterprise Agile Coach) to help you get the most from your learning experience.
You can use your two Live Virtual Coaching hours for guidance and mentoring in multiple ways, including:
- Planning - Collaborate on applying what you've learned in class to your work.
- Development - Ask additional questions and dig deeper on topics of interest.
- Certification - Obtain advice on passing assessments and earning certifications related to your course.
Interested? Select the VIP Student Ticket Package option when registering and we'll coordinate with you to schedule your Live Virtual Coaching hours. Or contact us at email@example.com or 844.BE.AGILE with any questions.
Registration for this class has closed
Who Should Attend?
The Professional Product Owner - Advanced course is an advanced course specifically designed for Product Owners and product managers who have practical experience managing or owning a product. It is also beneficial to Scrum Masters and stakeholders who work with Product Owners. It is particularly beneficial for those with at least one year of building products with a Scrum Team.
Following the PSPO-A course, you'll have learned how to perform the following:
- Effectively apply the following stances of a Product Owner:
- Customer Representative.
- Decision Maker.
- Effectively use vision, value and validation to create a competitive advantage for any product.
- Explain how to best identify and serve various groups of stakeholders as a Product Owner and what competencies are expected.
- Describe how to move forward in your Product Owner journey.
The PSPO-A course is a mix of lecture, case studies and interactive exercises as you collaborate with other students:
- Understanding your products.
- Who are your customers?
- Connecting product features to customer outcomes.
- Communicating the product vision and strategy.
- Value and pricing models.
- Innovation and experimentation.
- Stakeholders and stakeholder management.
- Agile governance, budgeting and contracting in relation to Scrum.
- Scaling the Product Owner role.
After completing a Professional Scrum Product Owner - Advanced class, you'll receive credentials to attempt the Professional Scrum Product Owner II (PSPO II) assessment and earn the industry-recognized PSPO II Certification. These credentials never expire, however should you attempt the PSPO I assessment within 14 days after receiving your credentials and not receive a passing score, you'll be granted a 2nd attempt for no additional fee.
Earning your PSPO II Certification will make you part of an elite community of 10,000+ PSPO II badge holders from around the globe and unlike other Scrum training and certification organizations, your certification will never expire nor require future renewal fees.
This Class Will Be Held Virtually
This Professional Product Owner - Advanced (PSPO-A) class will be one of Scrum.org's selected live Virtual Classes. Prior to class, registered students will receive guidance and credentials to prepare for and participate in our PSPO-A class remotely. If you have any questions or we can provide any assistance, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 844-BE-AGILE.