Professional Scrum Product Owner - Advanced Delft, Jan 21-22, 2020
This 2-day Professional Scrum Product Owner-Advanced course (PSPO II) is an advanced course focused on helping experienced practitioners expand their ability to establish a solid vision, validate their hypotheses, and deliver more value to their stakeholders.
Price: EUR 1495
IS THE PROFESSIONAL SCRUM PRODUCT OWNER-ADVANCED (PSPO II) COURSE RIGHT FOR ME?
The Professional Scrum Product Owner-Advanced course (PSPO II) is an advanced course designed for Product Owners who have practical experience. The course is also beneficial to Scrum Masters and stakeholders who work with Product Owners.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
After completing the training course you will:
- Learn different stances a Product Owner takes in order to navigate everyday challenges
- Have a clear path to moving forward in their Product Owner journey
- Gain a better understanding of how vision, value and validation can create a competitive advantage for any product
- Explore the different stances that a Product Owner can take during their journey
- Learn about various types of stakeholders and how to best work with them
The course covers a variety of topics:
- Understanding your products
- Who are your customers?
- Connecting product features to customer outcomes
- Communicating the product vision and strategy
- Value and pricing models
- Innovation and experimentation
- Stakeholders and stakeholder management
- Agile governance, budgeting and contracting in relation to Scrum
- Scaling the Product Owner role
After successfully completing the Professional Scrum Product Owner-Advanced (PSPO II) training, Scrum.org will send you an exam code that you can use to take the PSPO II exam. You will receive this code within 48 hours after completing the training. There are no costs attached to the code and there is no expiration date. The exam can therefor be made at any suitable moment at home. We recommend however, to take the exam as soon as possible after completing the training. Experience shows that participants score best when they take the exam within one week after completing the training. Please note: the exam code is only valid once. If you take the PSPO II exam within 14 days after completing the training and you do not score the 85% required to pass, Scrum.org will provide you with a one-time free re-exam. When taking the exam after 14 days, this one-time offer will expire. A new exam code must then be requested by yourself, this means the costs are for the participant. The exam is in English.