Professional Scrum Product Owner - Advanced Kitchener, Apr 8-9, 2020
I have a passion for building great products and growing Product Professionals. This class will give you the knowledge, tools, and inspiration to create amazing products.
The Product Owner’s role is multifaceted, requiring the practitioner to engage in behaviours and adopt mindsets beyond the core of Agility and the Scrum Framework. This course surfaces these behaviours by challenging the student to adopt several different Product Professional stances:
- Customer Representative - focused on understanding customer problems, challenges, and potential opportunities.
- Visionary - communicating the vision, future state, and possibilities in ways that foster common understanding.
- Experimenter - focusing on innovation, hypothesis testing and validating potential value to spark product innovation.
- Influencer - communicating with and influencing stakeholders, customers, and the Scrum Team to act with a common purpose.
- Collaborator - seeking input, ideas, and feedback from others.
- Decision Maker - focusing on creating maximum impact by making clear choices and decisions.
This 2-day Professional Product Owner - Advanced (PSPO-A) course focuses on helping experienced practitioners expand their ability to establish a solid vision, validate their hypotheses, and ultimately deliver more value to their stakeholders. It is intended for Product Owners who are looking to grow their knowledge and abilities.
This course is an interactive, experiential workshop where attendees explore topics through a series of exercises and discussions. Students should have at least one year of Product Owner experience and practical knowledge of Scrum in order to participate in and benefit from these exercises.
Price: CAD 1495
- Understanding your products
- Who are your customers
- Connecting product features to customer outcomes
- Communicating the product vision and strategy
- Value and pricing models
- Innovation and experimentation
- Stakeholders and stakeholder management
- Agile governance, budgeting and contracting in relation to agile
- Scaling the Product Owner role
Building creative products require inspiration. I could not think of any better venue for this course than the Kitchener Waterloo Art Gallery. During your breaks look around to unleash your creativity!
Check out the website at https://kwag.ca/