Professional Scrum Product Owner Amsterdam, Feb 11-12, 2019
The core expectation of product owners is to maximize the value of the work done to serve customers, users, and the organization. This cutting-edge, two-day training covers a product owner's role and accountability within an organization and the Scrum team. Explore the challenges Scrum implementations encounter worldwide and gain the skills and knowledge you need for effective product ownership.
Price: EUR 1795
For whom is this interesting?
- You are involved in software development that uses the Scrum framework
- You are responsible for products from a business perspective
- You hold the highly accountable role of Scrum product owner
What will you learn?
Working in teams, you'll learn and apply Scrum principles through assignments, discussions, and challenging hands-on exercises and return to work thinking in Scrum.
You will learn:
- agile product management
- the role of scrum product owner
- managing requirements, products, and releases
- value-driven development
You will develop the skills to:
- understand the mechanics of Scrum and how the product owner fits
- act as a product owner for Scrum teams and stakeholders
- increase the business agility of your organization
Attendees make the most of the class if they:
- Have studied the Scrum Guide (required).
- Passed the Scrum Open assessment
- Have a solid understanding of Scrum either through working on a Scrum Team, or through taking part in a Professional Scrum Foundations or similar course.
- Have been on or are closely involved in building or enhancing a software product or application using Scrum.
- Have read one of the Scrum books of Ken Schwaber or the book “Scrum – A Pocket Guide” by Gunther Verheyen.
The Professional Scrum Product Owner training has two associated credentials:
- Professional Scrum Product Owner level I (PSPO I)
- Professional Scrum Product Owner level II (PSPO II).
All participants completing the Professional Scrum Product Owner course receive a password to take the PSPO I assessment and are entitled to a discount on the PSPO II assessment.
These industry-recognized certifications require a minimum passing score on the associated rigorous assessment. Scrum.org maintains a public list with everyone holding a PSPO I and PSPO II credential.
If you are interested in certification, please contact Marianne van Loon, Assistant Education Xebia Academy at +31 (0)35 5381921 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
1091 GS Amsterdam
Train station Amsterdam Amstel at walking distance.
Lunch, snacks and drinks included in the training.
Professional Training Network ProviderXebia
Registration for this class has closed