Professional Scrum Product Owner Brussels, Apr 26-27, 2022
Professional Scrum Product Owner is THE cutting-edge course for effective Product Ownership. It explores the worldwide challenge that many Scrum implementations run into, i.e. how should business people and product managers engage in Scrum and collaborate with Scrum Development Teams in order to maximise the value of the product?
The Professional Scrum Product Owner class focuses on the core expectation for Product Owners to maximize the value of the work done for a product, thereby serving customers, users and the organization.
Scrum.org selects only the most qualified instructors to deliver this course.
Scrum.org maintains the defined curriculum and materials to assure consistency and quality for students worldwide.
Price: EUR 1495
Early Bird Price: EUR 1295 until Apr 25, 2022
Language: English, Dutch
- Value driven development
- The Scrum framework
- Product Management
- Managing Requirements, Products and Releases
- The Professional Scrum Product Owner
- Students are challenged to think in terms of the Scrum framework and the Scrum principles to better understand what to do when they return to their workplaces and facing complex decisions.
- Students will have a clear understanding of the rules of Scrum through the empirical foundation of Scrum, and how the role of the Product Owner fits in.
- Students can act as a Product Owner for Scrum Teams and stakeholders from an in-depth understanding of evidence based management.
- Students can effectively increase the business agility of their organization
The training may be interesting to all involved in product development upon the Scrum framework, but has been specifically conceived for those responsible over products from a business perspective and taking up the highly accountable role of Scrum Product Owner
Students work in teams. They learn through team assignments, discussions and hands-on exercises. This course will be taught in English.
Attendees make the most of the class if they:
- Have studied the Scrum Guide (required).
- Passed the Scrum Open assessment.
- Have a solid understanding of Scrum either through working on a Scrum Team, or through taking part in a Professional Scrum Foundations or similar course.
- Have been on or are closely involved in building or enhancing a product, service, or application.
Assessment and Certification
- The Professional Scrum Product Owner course has two associated credentials : Professional Scrum Product Owner level I (PSPO I) and Professional Scrum Product Owner level II (PSPO II).
- All participants completing the Professional Scrum Product Owner course receive a password to take the PSPO I assessment and are entitled to a discount on the PSPO II assessment.
- These industry-recognized certifications require a minimum passing score on the associated rigorous assessment. Scrum.org maintains a public list with everyone holding a PSPO I and PSPO II credentials
- These certifications do not expire and makes you part of an elite community of PSPO badge holders worldwide.
- Students attending Scrum.org training classes learn the importance of inspection, adaptation, and fast feedback cycles. To reinforce those concepts, if you attempt the PSPO I certification assessment within 14 days after the class but do not achieve a score of at least 85% you will be given a 2nd attempt at no cost.
- Students are able to claim Project Management Institute (PMI) PDU credits: 14 PDUs after attending a two-day Professional Scrum Product Owner (PSPO) course. Please note that PMI PDUs are earned for course attendance and not for passing a PSPO I assessment. Students can claim PDUs under PMI's "Education courses provided by other third-party providers” category. You can claim your PDUs online at https://ccrs.pmi.org.
Brussels - TBD