Professional Scrum Product Owner
Brussels, November 28-29, 2022
Traditional Scrum courses present a short-term view of the Product Owner role, ignoring important aspects of product management. The Professional Scrum Product Owner (PSPO) course covers much more than this; it also covers value creation and maintenance. It teaches participants specific tactics and strategies for maximising the flexibility and responsiveness of the software products created.
This course introduces the techniques to meet these responsibilities and discusses how to optimise the value of existing systems. Participants learn how to progressively order requirements and how to become more Agile. The goal is to deliver products as fast as needed without exceeding what customers can absorb. How to maximise the return on investment in products and systems and also how to optimise the total cost of ownership of these? The steps to achieve this are discussed in detail.
Registration & Price
Registration for this class has closed
What can you expect?
- an official Scrum.org training course, led by an accredited Scrum.org trainer
- two days of interactive training alternating theoretical presentations, real-life case studies and in-class quizzes
- a complete online documentation at the end of the training
- a certificate of participation in the training
- an exam voucher for the PSPOI certification on the Scrum.org website, with the possibility of a second attempt
This course will take place in our training center, located in the center of Brussels, not far from the South Station. You will easily reach us by train, tube, bus or tram. Parking facilities are also available in the area.