Professional Scrum Product Owner Delft, Jan 29-30, 2018
Professional Scrum Product Owner (PSPO) training
It is a challenge during many Scrum implementations to get the business and product managers to also adopt the methods of Scrum. This two-day Professional Scrum Product Owner (PSPO) training programme (including certification) deals with this challenge and covers the role and responsibilities of the Product Owner.
Is the Professional Scrum Product Owner (PSPO) training right for me?
You work as a Product Manager or IT Development Manager and are responsible for a business line or the optimisation of the value of IT products. You have some experience as a Product Owner, but are not certified yet.
Train the Trainer Opportunity
This particular class is open to all, but it also qualifies as a ‘train-the-trainer’ event for participants that have been formally recognized as Professional Scrum Trainer candidates prior to the class. Such trainer candidates will spend an additional day in the classroom following the regular class.
Price: EUR 1495
What will I learn during the Professional Scrum Product Owner (PSPO) training?
After completing the programme you:
- will have a clear idea of what the role of Product Owner entails;
- can function as a Product Owner for your team and stakeholders;
- can draw up user stories and prioritise them in a product backlog;
- are able to effectively increase the business’ Agility.
Which topics will be covered during the Professional Scrum Product Owner (PSPO) training?
The training covers a variety of topics. Naturally, we will tailor the program to incorporate your questions and experiences. Below, you will find a brief overview of the structure of the programme.
- What is Agile product management?
- What is the role of the Scrum Product Owner?
- What does managing requirements, products and releases entail?
- What is value-driven development?
Professional Training Network ProviderProwareness
Registration for this class has closed