Professional Scrum Product Owner İstanbul, Dec 20-21, 2018
BENEFITS AND CERTIFICATION
Content and certification of the two-day training organized by Scrum.org training intends to provide the following benefits;
– Managing the expectations and the functional requirements in a complex environment by using the principles and techniques within the Scrum framework,- Involvement of customer to Scrum teams and works in collaboration,- Learning to maximize the productivity, the value and the total cost of ownership by keeping risks under control,- Preparing for the PSPO I assessment (Professional Scrum Product Owner I) which is one of the most important certifications in Agile and Scrum.
Below is a high-level agenda for the PSPO course. The course consists of modules that build on each other. Modules are exercise-driven, and their success depends on effective group participation and interaction. Attendees should be able to immediately start applying the techniques discussed in this course when they return to work.
Value Driven Development
– The primary job of a Product Owner is to maximize the value created by the product for which he or she is responsible. This section covers value drivers, and strategies for measuring them.
The Product Backlog is the fuel that feeds the development team, and managing it is one of the primary roles of the Scrum Product Owner. Here you will learn about User Stories, ordering and organization strategies, and Product Backlog grooming.
What does a good release look like? Why are releases done? What impact can a bad release have on you and your customer? This section explores release strategies and how to optimize the delivery of value with them.
A release is the first step to realizing value. What better way to learn how to plan a release than to do it? Here students cover the basics of identifying a release goal and requirements, backlog ordering, estimation, adjustment, and baseline planning.
Understanding Total Cost of Ownership is fundamental to successfully managing a product. How do you balance between optimizing the value of a release and maximizing the value of the product or system as an asset for the organization? How does that fit into your product roadmap, and why is your Development Team’s “Definition of Done” so fundamental to everything that you do?
The audience of the Professional Scrum Product Owner course includes those accountable for maximizing the value delivered by products and services, including;
– Product Managers and Scrum Product Owners responsible for the delivery of a product, from conception to customer usage.
– IT Development Managers responsible for a line of business or internal company system.
– Strategy managers responsible for the overarching direction of a product or product family.
Scrum Masters can also benefit from this course as their role often includes coaching Product Owners.
Price: USD 1200
Professional Training Network ProviderACM
Registration for this class has closed