Professional Scrum Product Owner Jersey City, May 30-31, 2018
ABOUT THE PRODUCT OWNER TRAINING
The Professional Scrum Product Owner training (PSPO) is a two-day training in which we focus on the position and responsibilities of the Product Owner. This Product Management Certification training attends effectively to the challenges faced when implementing Scrum.
Challenges like: Bringing precision in the way in which business people and product managers engage in Scrum and collaborate with Scrum Development Teams.
After following this training, you are able to define the position of the Product Owner and once you completed the exam you will receive the PSPO certification.
FOCUS OF THE PRODUCT OWNER TRAINING
The Professional Scrum Product Owner training focusses on the theory of the Scrum methodology. The training consists of a mix of theory and practical assignments. After the training you:
• Fully understand the Agile Scrum methodology
• Improve workplace effectiveness by Agile and Scrum principles
• Learn to prioritize the work of Developers during a Sprint
• Helps you think in terms of Scrum and the Agile principles to improve their effectiveness in your workplace
• Gaining knowledge about the mechanics of Scrum and significance of the Product Owner role
• Shapes you into a befitting Product Owner for Scrum Teams and stakeholders
• Give you the knowledgebase required to successfully increase the business Agility of your organization
Price: USD 1295
Early Bird Price: USD 1095 until Apr 18, 2018
PREPARATION OF THE PRODUCT OWNER TRAINING
Reading the “Scrum Guide” in advance will provide you with the basic knowledge of Scrum, this kick-start prepares you for any Agile training we offer. Being open-minded and being passionate about new ideas is the best preparation you can have. After completing the training, you will receive references to source material for more and in-depth information about the trainings subjects.
PRODUCT OWNER CERTIFICATION ASSESSMENT
Once you have completed the training, an exam code will be sent by Scrum.org. The code is visible within 48 hours after completing the training. There are no (extra) costs charged and the code does not expire, which makes it possible to take the exam whenever and wherever you please. We recommend to start with the exam as soon as possible after the training has been completed. Since our experience is that people who start the exam within a week after the training is completed have a better score.
Courtyard by Marriott Jersey City Newport
540 Washington Blvd
Jersey City, NJ