Professional Scrum Product Owner London, Jun 8-9, 2020
PSPO Training June 8th - 9th 2020
The Professional Scrum Product Owner (PSPO) is a certified Scrum training course that teaches people how to maximise the delivery of value through software products and systems. Agile product ownership requires more than knowledge of how to write a user story or manage a product backlog. Professional Scrum product owners need to have a concrete understanding of everything that drives value from their products. The PSPO course helps students develop and solidify this understanding – from early stakeholder management to release planning and delivery, supported by agile certification from Scrum.org.
Attending this training includes one free attempt at the PSPO I assessment, leading to an industry-recognised certification.
This Professional Scrum Product Owner training course is designed to leave delegates more confident in five key areas:
- How product management works in an agile organisation.
- Maximising and measuring the value of the product.
- Scrum theory and empiricism.
- Using a product backlog as a tool to communicate and update the plan.
- Release management and forecasting delivery dates.
We are a friendly team of practitioners and we like to provide a personal level of support, before, during and after the class:
- Pre-course reading designed to expose questions so that they can be explored in class.
- Contact details allowing delegates to ask questions to the trainer before and after the class.
- Access to a comprehensive set of guidance after the course so that delegates apply what has been learnt.
- Digital course effectiveness surveys with results sent out to delegates and sponsors straight after the class.
Professional Scrum Product Owner Outcomes
Delegates will leave with a comprehensive understanding of the practices and accountabilities of the product owner role, and will know how to get started in fulfilling it. Experienced product owners will leave with renewed confidence, and a collection of new techniques to try.
Price: GBP 950
Your Professional Scrum Trainer
Duncan is an experienced and qualified Professional Scrum Trainer (PST). He draws on many years of practical experience as an agile project manager and scrum master. He has a proven track record for delivering high quality products, using these skills to help others build better products as a consultant, coach and trainer. Duncan has successfully achieved PSMI, PSMII, PSMIII, PSPOI, PSPOII and PST Professional Scrum certificates and is well qualified in making sure that delegates have a thorough understanding of the course material in order to achieve success themselves. Read more of Duncan’s reflective insights into the world of agile coaching and agile training.
If you have any questions about this course, Jess is here to help.
If you want to book by company purchase order and invoice, please email your details.
If you would like to book another date, please refer to our Professional Scrum Certification Training Schedule.
Professional Scrum Product Owner training facilities
Your online Professional Scrum Product Owner Training will be held using Live Virtual Training.
Receive the traditional classroom experience using Live Virtual Classrooms with an experienced practitioner.