Professional Scrum Product Owner Melbourne, Aug 16-17, 2018
The Professional Scrum Product Owner (PSPO) course is a 2-day course on how to maximize the value of software products and systems. Product Ownership in Scrum today requires more than knowledge of how to write requirements or manage a Product Backlog. Professional Scrum Product Owners need to have a concrete understanding of everything that drives value from their products.
Professional Scrum Product Owner is THE cutting-edge course for Product Owners, Agile product managers and anyone responsible for a software product’s success in turbulent markets.
Price: AUD 1320
- Learn about the Product Owner role, providing Agile Product Management for Scrum teams
- Experience developing a product vision, business model and release strategy
- Discover different ways to think about value and how to maximise the value of your product
- Understand Scrum and how it helps you develop great products and solve complex problems
- Learn techniques for managing a Product Backlog that improve outcomes
Professional Training Network Providerelabor8
Registration for this class has closed