Professional Scrum Product Owner München, Dec 14-15, 2022
The Professional Scrum Product Owner (PSPO) course is a 2-day course on how to maximize the value of software products and systems.
Product Ownership in Scrum today requires more than knowledge of how to write requirements or manage a Product Backlog. Professional Scrum Product Owners need to have a concrete understanding of everything that drives value from their products.
Professional Scrum Product Owner is THE cutting-edge course for Product Owners, Agile product managers and anyone responsible for a software product’s success in turbulent markets.
Students develop and solidify this understanding through instruction and team-based exercises. The breadth of the role’s responsibilities in delivering a successful product becomes clear from an Agile perspective on product management. Metrics are identified to track the creation of value and the successful delivery of it to the marketplace. This defines the perspective from which the role of the Product Owner in the Scrum framework is taught.
Price: € 1,295
(Please note: the price on Eventbrite is shown including VAT; your company will reclaim this VAT amount from the tax authorities / If you make travel plans, please feel free to contact us if the training is confirmed)
Read more below
Price: EUR 1295
Language: English, German
- Have a clear understanding of the mechanics of Scrum
- Know how the Product Owner fits into Scrum
- Successfully work with Scrum Teams and stakeholders
- Effectively increase business agility
- Agile Product Management
- Value-Driven Development
- Scrum Principles & Empiricism
- The Scrum Framework
- Product Backlog Management
- Release Management
Who should attend
The Professional Scrum Product Owner course may be interesting to all involved in product development upon the Scrum framework, but has been specifically conceived for those responsible over products from a business and product management perspective and taking up the highly accountable role of Scrum Product Owner.
Certification and Assessment
All participants completing the PSPO course receive one password to take the PSPO I assessment. PSPO class participants who attempt the PSPO I assessment within 14 days of receiving their free password and do not score at least 85% will be granted a 2nd attempt at no additional cost.. As a student of the PSPO class, you are also entitled to a discount on the PSPO II assessment.
Contact the Trainer
Phone: +31 643387297
Impressions of past Trainings
- 'A great training from a great, great trainer - thank you very much'.
- 'The content of Nils's training put the knowledge on Scrum that I had so far in a much better perspective as regards to the management “around” Scrum teams – and that was a real benefit for me! And I had fun during exercises'
- 'Thank you again for the inspiring seminar!'