Professional Scrum Product Owner
Prague, June 15-16, 2023
You will learn, how Scrum helps you discover, understand and communicate what is the most valuable for your customers.
You will practice effective backlog management and many tools for visualizing vision, strategy and roadmap.
Who should attend
People responsible for success of product from business and product management perspective. Also Scrum Masters and people involved in product development will find the class helpful, so they can work more effectively with their Product Owner.
- Product Owners and product managers
- Everyone responsible for commercial success of products
- Scrum Masters to better understand Product Owner role
- Everyone involved in product development
Very well executed class. Flexibly reacting to the skills, experiences and composition of the group present. The trainer (Karel Smutny) is very well equipped both on the formal body of knowledge and the real-life experience and provided relatable examples.
Training led by Karel Smutný was very helpful. It was not meant as preparation for the certification (...), instead it was designed as 2-day session for sharing experiences fortified with a lot of examples and exercises where Karel mainly facilitated the discussions by using the most powerful Scrum tool, self-organization. (...) Thanks Karel and Scrum.org for a lot of useful information.
ScrumDojo.cz is the leading provider of Professional Scrum classes in Czechia, both in Czech and English languages.
Registration & Price
In the class you will become a Product Owner and will create a new product, from idea, vision, and goals, to business model, formulating hypotheses, managing Product Backlog and short- and long-term planning.
- How to formulate and communicate product vision
- How to better understand your customers
- How to maximize value of your product
- Agile product management
- Product vision
- Business model and strategy
- Product value
- Validating and measuring value
- Theory and principles of Scrum
- Scrum Framework
- Creating and managing Product Backlog
- Long-term planning
Globally recognized certification assessment Professional Scrum Product Owner I (PSPO I) proves excellent knowledge of Scrum and how to use it to maximize value of a product for customers.
- Test: 80 questions / 60 min
- Pass mark: 85%
- Lifetime validity, no renewal necessary
If you attempt the assessment within 14 days of receiving a code and fail, you will be granted a 2nd attempt at no additional cost.