Professional Scrum Product Owner Stockholm, Feb 13-14, 2019
Sign up to the Professional Scrum Product Owner course and learn the latest views and techniques on how you as a buyer, Product Manager or Product Owner can get maximum benefit from Scrum and agile.
The Professional Scrum series are kept up to date by Scrums creator, Ken Schwaber, together with a network of almost 100 experts around the world. This ensures the session will always be up to date and of the highest quality. It also ensures that your certification after the course will remain a well-respected indication of competence.
The development in the area has been very rapid the last few years, so make sure to attend an updated session on the subject such as this one!
Henrik Berglund, Certified Professional Scrum Trainer, will lead this course in English.
Price: SEK 16950
- The Product Owner Role
- What is difference between traditional product management and agile product management
- To have an agile business model for a product, the Business Model Canvas
- Value driven development, Impact mapping and story mapping
- Measuring value. Risks and opportunities
- Lean startup
- KPIs for agile product management
- Scrum from a Product owner perspective
- The product owner and the other Scrum roles
- Planning, predictability and forecasts
- Finding business goals for sprints
- The product owner role in large organizations
- Optimizing value over a product life cycle
- Dealing with fixed price contracts
- The fee for Professional Scrum Product Owner I is included in this course.
The certification test "Professional Scrum Product Owner", PSPO I, is included in the course fee. The test is done on the web within 2 weeks after the course. By preparing and taking the test you will increase your learning. The certification - if you pass - shows that you have fundamental understanding of agile product ownership/management
Up for a challenge? You get $200 discount on the harder certification test for Professional Scrum Product Owner II.
116 28 Stockholm