Professional Scrum with User Experience Live Virtual Class, Mar 25-26, 2021
Training has been sold!
The next date is in May. We still have available spots. Please note that this May event will be held in Polish.
In this 2-day hands-on course students with some Scrum experience will learn how to integrate modern UX practices, (UX is more than UI) into the way they are working in Scrum and how to work most effectively within Scrum Teams. Design work can sometimes feel slow, and not well suited to quick agile cadences and Scrum events, but that isn’t the case. Learn UX techniques that fit beautifully into Scrum, and practice these techniques with cross-functional teams in the class.
• Scrum with UX enhances continuous learning
• Framing work as problems to solve
• Outcomes over outputs
• Managing UX work in Scrum
• Focus on users
What will you learn?
- Students will learn UX techniques that work most effectively with Scrum Teams
- Students will learn practical tools and practices to best work with customers and their feedback to deliver higher value in the customer's eyes with Scrum Teams without changing Scrum
- Students will leave the class understanding how to reconcile UX work with Scrum essentials like the Definition of "Done", Backlog ordering and delivering "Done" Increments every Sprint
- Students will learn how to handle design work that may extend beyond a single Sprint, continuing to deliver value each and every Sprint using Scrum
The cost of the class is the net price (+ 23% VAT).
While making a registration you agreed on Rules and Regulations for the Participants.
Price: EUR 1250
I am a Professional Scrum Trainer, Agile transformation consultant, trainer, mentor, life and business coach (graduated postgraduate university course in coaching (ICF compliant) and training. I am also a lecturer at the Universities teaching a postgraduate course for managers “Holilider”, Introduction to Agile and Agile Leadership. I am accredited by Scrum.org as a Professional Scrum Trainer and I am eligible to teach the following classes: Professional Scrum Master, Professional Scrum Master II Advanced, Professional Scrum with Kanban, Professional Scrum Product Owner, Professional Scrum Product Owner II Advanced, Professional Agile Leadership-Essentials, Professional Scrum with User Experience and Professional Scrum Foundations.
Over the 2 days, students will learn UX techniques that work most effectively with Scrum Teams. In addition, you will learn practical tools and practices to best work with customers and their feedback to deliver higher value in the customer’s eyes with Scrum Teams without changing Scrum. This is excellent training for everyone who works on a product team (engineers, product managers, etc): technology teams work better when they’re collaborating across disciplines and specialties. But different priorities, types of work, and the specific working rhythms of each discipline can create silos on teams and inside organizations. Learn how to use the Scrum framework and UX techniques to align your team, focus on value, and foster collaboration.
All participants completing the Professional Scrum with User Experience course will receive a password to attempt the Professional Scrum with User Experience I (PSU I) assessment. Class participants who attempt the PSU I assessment within 14 days of receiving their free password and do not score at least 85% will be granted a 2nd attempt at no additional cost.
- The course will be led by an experienced Professional Scrum Trainer and consultant
- Professional materials from Scrum.org
- Voucher for the PSU I assessment (2 attempts)
- 14 PDUs
All prices are net prices.
Zoom + Mural
Professional Training Network ProviderAgile in the Spotlight
Registration for this class has closed