Professional Scrum with User Experience Live Virtual Class, Feb 21-22, 2022
In this 2-day hands-on course students with some Scrum experience will learn how to integrate modern UX practices, (UX is more than UI) into the way they are working in Scrum and how to work most effectively within Scrum Teams. Design work can sometimes feel slow, and not well suited to quick agile cadences and Scrum events, but that isn’t the case. Learn UX techniques that fit beautifully into Scrum, and practice these techniques with cross-functional teams in the class.
• Scrum with UX enhances continuous learning
• Framing work as problems to solve
• Outcomes over outputs
• Managing UX work in Scrum
• Focus on users
What will you learn?
- Students will learn UX techniques that work most effectively with Scrum Teams
- Students will learn practical tools and practices to best work with customers and their feedback to deliver higher value in the customer's eyes with Scrum Teams without changing Scrum
- Students will leave the class understanding how to reconcile UX work with Scrum essentials like the Definition of "Done", Backlog ordering and delivering "Done" Increments every Sprint
- Students will learn how to handle design work that may extend beyond a single Sprint, continuing to deliver value each and every Sprint using Scrum
Over the 2 days, students will learn UX techniques that work most effectively with Scrum Teams. In addition, you will learn practical tools and practices to best work with customers and their feedback to deliver higher value in the customer’s eyes with Scrum Teams without changing Scrum. This is excellent training for everyone who works on a product team (engineers, product managers, etc): technology teams work better when they’re collaborating across disciplines and specialties. But different priorities, types of work, and the specific working rhythms of each discipline can create silos on teams and inside organizations. Learn how to use the Scrum framework and UX techniques to align your team, focus on value, and foster collaboration.
All participants completing the Professional Scrum with User Experience course will receive a password to attempt the Professional Scrum with User Experience I (PSU I) assessment. Class participants who attempt the PSU I assessment within 14 days of receiving their free password and do not score at least 85% will be granted a 2nd attempt at no additional cost.
- The course will be led by an experienced Professional Scrum Trainers and consultants
- Professional materials from Scrum.org
- Voucher for the PSU I assessment (2 attempts)
- 14 PDUs
All prices are net prices.
The cost of the class is the net price (+ 23% VAT).
While making a registration you agreed on Rules and Regulations for the Participants.
Price: EUR 1530
Early Bird Price: EUR 1350 until Feb 4, 2022
The course will be held by two Scrum.org Stewards!
Simon Flossmann- SPS Course Steward
As a Course Steward for Scaled Professional Scrum, I am not only a Professional Scrum Trainer but have been selected by Scrum.org to develop Scaled Professional Scrum with Nexus Training. I work with individuals and teams to help them apply Scrum to improve their effectiveness and build what customers love.
Magdalena Firlit- PAL-E Course Steward
Professional Scrum Trainer, Steward for Professional Agile Leadership Essentials Course and an experienced Scrum coach, Scrum Master, graduated life & business coach (ICF diploma), mentor, Agile coach, graduated trainer and consultant. In 2008, during her postgraduate university course, she discovered Scrum as an effective framework and from that time she has been successively learning how to apply Scrum, spread it and improve software development. She works worldwide with big companies (+10 000) as well as with medium and small size ones, helping them improve their empirical approach, value delivery and business agility. Magdalena cooperates with the whole organisation, from decision-makers to Scrum Teams, to better understand their needs and be more effective in terms of consulting and training.