Professional Scrum with User Experience Berlin, Nov 9-10, 2020
This course will take place in-person. In case of new measures concerning COVID-19 which make it impossible to run in-person, we will run it remotely.
Price: EUR 1450
Early Bird Price: EUR 1300 until Sep 27, 2020
Both days from 9:00am to 5:00pm
- How a cross-functional Scrum Team can include UX specialists
- How to account for, manage, prioritize and include UX work in the Backlog
- How to balance discovery and delivery within a Scrum Team
- How Scrum Teams create customer feedback loops within a Sprint
- How to ensure customer insight is included in Scrum events and decision-making
- What the Definition of "Done" is in a world of continuous learning
- How UX can inform better development decisions
This course, all material and the certification is in English.
Please read the Scrum Guide.
All participants completing the Professional Scrum with User Experience course will receive a password to attempt the Professional Scrum with User Experience I (PSU I) assessment. The industry-recognized PSU I certification requires a minimum passing score of 85%. PSU class participants who attempt the PSU I assessment within 14 days of receiving their free password and do not score at least 85% will be granted a 2nd attempt at no additional cost.