Professional Scrum with User Experience Ghent, Sep 21-22, 2020
Professional Scrum with UX bridges the gap between Scrum, User eXperience and Design practice.
The Professional Scrum with UX class focuses on learning how to integrate modern UX practices into the way you and your team are working in Scrum and how to work most effectively within Scrum teams.
Scrum.org selects only the most qualified instructors to deliver this course.
Scrum.org maintains the defined curriculum and materials to assure consistency and quality for students worldwide.
Click here to learn more about the Professional Scrum Master course @Scrum.org.
Price: EUR 1495
Language: English, Dutch
- Understand how Scrum with UX enhance continuous learning
- Framing work as problems to solve
- Outcomes over outputs
- Managing UX work in Scrum
- Focus on users
- Students will learn UX techniques that work most effectively with Scrum Teams.
- Students will also learn practical tools and practices to best work with customers and their feedback to deliver higher value in the customer’s eyes.
- Students will understand how to reconcile UX work with Scrum essentials such as the Definition of “Done”, Product Backlog ordering and delivering “Done” Increments every Sprint.
- Students will learn how to handle design work that may extend beyond a single Sprint, continuing to deliver value each and every Sprint using Scrum.
Scrum Masters, Product Owners and anyone involved in delivering the product (engineers, product managers, etc.) as technology teams work better when they’re collaborating across disciplines and specialties.
People who know UX will learn how to work more effectively inside Scrum, managing work in Sprints and visualizing it in the Product Backlog.
Students work in teams. They learn through team assignments, discussions and hands-on exercises.
This course will be taught in English or Dutch (depending the participants)
Attendees make the most of the class if they:
- Have studied the Scrum Guide (required).
- Passed the Scrum Open assessment.
- Have a solid understanding of Scrum either through working on a Scrum Team, or through taking part in a Professional Scrum Foundations or similar course.
- Have been on or are closely involved in building or enhancing a software product or application.
- Have read one of the Scrum books of Ken Schwaber or the book “Scrum – A Pocket Guide” by Gunther Verheyen.
Assessment and Certification
- The Professional Scrum with UX class has the PSU I credential associated with it
- All participants completing the Professional Scrum with UX class receive a password to take the PSU I assessment.
- Class participants who attempt the PSU I assessment within 14 days of receiving their free password and do not score at least 85% will be granted a 2nd attempt at no additional cost.
- This industry-recognized certificate requires a minimum passing score on the associated rigorous assessment. Scrum.org maintains public lists of all PSU I certificate holders.
- If you pass the assessment, you will gain the industry recognized PSU I certification.
- This certification doesn’t expire and makes you part of an elite community of PSU badge holders worldwide.
- Students are able to claim Project Management Institute (PMI) PDU credits: 14 PDUs after attending a two-day Professional Scrum with UX class. Please note that PMI PDUs are earned for course attendance and not for passing a PSU I assessment. Students can claim PDUs under PMI's "Education courses provided by other third-party providers” category. You can claim your PDUs online at https://ccrs.pmi.org.