Professional Scrum with User Experience Hilversum, Sep 6-7, 2021
The best of both worlds for the best user experience. In two days you'll learn how to combine Scrum with UX and increase the value of your product. Scrum.org PSU I certificate included.
Price: EUR 1595
Combine Scrum and UX!
You're a UX expert who has noticed the collaboration with the Scrum Team doesn't always run smoothly. Or, maybe you're a Product Owner who wants to learn how to use UX and maximize the value of your product. Our PSU training provides you with the knowledge and skills to bridge the gap between a UX mindset and the Scrum Framework.
The PSU training is perfect for
The PSU training is perfect for anyone who works in or with a Product Team and wants to offer the best user experience. Previous participants include UX experts, Product Owners and Scrum Masters. It is important that you have at least 1 year of experience with Scrum and a passion for users and their experience with your product.
What will you learn during the Professional with User Experience (PSU) training?
We start with an exploration of Scrum and UX: what similarities exist between the UX mindset and how a Scrum Member works? We use real-life examples to identify bottlenecks in collaboration and discuss them with each other. After that, it's time to dive a little deeper. How can UX-ers work more effectively by using Scrum principles? And how can the Scrum Team integrate UX into product development? We discover how UX and Scrum can team up in a Sprint and you will learn how to include UX in the Product Backlog. At the end of the training, the gap between Scrum and UX is bridged and you are able to bring together the best of both worlds. The result? The best product!
- Agile Product Management: all elements of Agile, from product vision to release planning.
- Product development: what is Emergent Software Development and what are Proto persona's?
- A dynamic Agile organisation: learn how to make decisions using Evidence Based Management.
- Scrum Framework: a deep-dive into the framework, roles, events and how to integrate UX.
- People and teams: how do self managing teams work and how to keep a user-focus?
Our trainers are Scrum.org certified experts. They are gurus in their field. Gurus with an impressive trackrecord. They are happy to share their experiences, for you to better understand the PSU learning objectives stated by Scrum.org. The perfect preparation for your PSU exam!
The PSU exam (plus one retake) and Scrum.org certificate are included in the training. The exam is taken online at your moment of choice. Please note, only if you take the exam within two weeks of completing the training will you receive a free second chance. After passing the PSU exam, you will:
- receive a Scrum.org Professional Scrum with User Experience certificate.
- become a lifelong member of the Scrum.org community.
- be included in the global Scrum.org database.
PSU Learning Journey
The PSU is part of the Scrum Learning Journey. Are you completely new to Scrum and product management? Our Product Owner Foundation training teaches you the basics. The next step is a Professional-level CSPO or PSPO. Would you rather become a Scrum Master? We also offer Scrum Master courses. All these options provide you with a solid Scrum foundation. Deep-dives into specific themes can be found in, for instance, this PSU training.
Yes, I want to learn how to combine Scrum and UX
After registering for the PSU training, you will receive a confirmation email with practical information. A week before the training we will ask you about any dietary requirements and share literature if there's a need to prepare. See you soon!
What else should I know?
- The Scrum.org PSU exam is included in the price of the training.
- So is all literature and a nice lunch.
- T&A is not included.
- Trainer Chris Lukassen shares how Scrum can hurt your agility if Lean UX is not part of it. Read the blog here.
1213 VB, Hilversum
Conveniently located from A27/exit 33 Hilversum.
Free parking available.
Train station Hilversum Sportpark at walking distance.
Lunch, snacks and drinks included in the training.