Professional Scrum with User Experience Madrid, Nov 25-26, 2019
Basic information and registration
- Dates: November 25th & 26th (2019)
- Location: Madrid
- Schedule: 9am – 5.30pm
- Language: English
- Price: 1.749€ + VAT
- Payment method: Credit card, Paypal or Bank transfer
- Price includes:
- All materials for the course
- Two attempts for the Certification exam Professional Scrum with UX (PSU)
Price: EUR 1749
This course allows to get the best out of Scrum and UX
Professional Scrum with User Experience (PSU) is a 2-day hands-on course where students who already have a fundamental understanding of Scrum and some experience using it will learn how to integrate modern UX practices, (UX is more than UI) into the way they are working in Scrum and how to work most effectively within Scrum Teams.
Design work can sometimes feel slow, and not well suited to quick agile cadences and Scrum events, but that isn't the case. Learn UX techniques that fit beautifully into Scrum, and practice these techniques with cross-functional teams in class. The course also includes a free attempt at the globally recognized Professional Scrum with User Experience I certification assessment (PSU I).
Co-created course with the authors of Lean UX
Scrum.org and their Professional Scrum Trainers have been working with Jeff Gothelf and Joshua Seiden, the authors of the books Lean UX and Sense&Respond, in the creation of this course, using their experience and knowledge.
What will I get from this training?
During this course your will learn:
- How to include the UX specialists in cross-functional Scrum Teams.
- How to include and manage the UX work in a single Product Backlog.
- How to balance the discoveries and development work in a Scrum Team.
- How the Scrum Teams can obtain customer feedback during the Sprint
- How to ensure customer satisfaction is part of the Scrum events and decision making
- How to interpret the "Definition Of Done" in a continuous learning environment.
- How UX can help to make better development decisions.
- Understand how Scrum and UX increases the continuous learning.
- Define the work as user problems to solve.
- Prioritize product impacts over product size.
- UX work management in Scrum.
- User focus.
- Long cycle UX work management.
- Appendices: Design Sprints.
Certification Professional Scrum with User Experience (PSU):
- This training qualifies you to do the certification test Professional Scrum with UX (PSU) from Scrum.org.
- If you do the exam within 2 weeks from the training days and you fail, you will have a second change for free from Scrum.org.
- Scrum.org will send you the PSU certificate and will include you in the public directory of PSU certification.
About the trainers
Jeff Gothelf is a leading author, executive coach and workshop facilitator working with big companies on agility, transformation and innovation.
He is also the co-author of Sense and Respond, Lean UX and Lean vs Agile vs Design Thinking. Recently, he co-founded Sense & Respond Press, a publishing house for modern, transformational business books.
Alex Ballarin is a Professional Scrum Trainer (Scrum.org) from Spain with 20+ years of experience in software development, software engineering, project management, agility and organizational change management. He is also:
- Director of the Agile, Lean IT and DevOps postgraduate program at the UPC School University.
- Director of the Barcelona Scrum Meetup.
Guillem Hernandez is a Professional Scrum Trainer (Scrum.org), an agile coach and a DevOps evangelist. He helps organizations to shift from working in a traditional way, to create focus on value environments. In addition, he develops other activities such as:
- Director of the DevOps module in the Agile, DevOps y Lean IT Post-Graduate in UPC School.
- Coordinates the Jenkins Barcelona Meetup.
We have trained people and teams from these other companies
- What is included in the price? The price includes the course materials, two attempts of the PSU I exam, lasting for life with Scrum.org.
- How is the PSU I exam? The exam is done via web, has 60 multiple choice questions with multiple answers and must be completed in 60 minutes. To pass the exam you must obtain at least 85% score.
- What is the schedule of the course? From 9am to 5.30pm both days.
- How many people will attend? A maximum of 16 people, usually less, to ensure a premium experience.
- How should I prepare for the course? Basic preparation includes reading the Scrum Guide. Additionally you can read the book Lean UX by Jeff Gothelf and Josh Seiden.
- If I'm not sure I have the appropriate experience for the course, what can I do? Contact the trainer and we will take care of you.
- Can I claim PMI PDU credits for attending the course? Yes. You can claim 14 PDU's for attending a course.
- Can I pay with card? Yes, choosing Payment by card during the registration process. An invoice will be automatically obtained.
- Can I pay by bank transfer and get proforma invoice? Yes, choosing Payment with transfer during the registration process.
Gran Vía 53, 28013 Madrid.
Professional Training Network ProviderITNOVE
Registration for this class has closed