Scaled Professional Scrum Live Virtual Class, Oct 19-23, 2020
This class is converted into a Live Virtual Class due to the COVID-19 outbreak.
I am also extending you an offer to join any of my upcoming F2F Classes (SPS) post COVID-19 if you have a satisfaction gap with the virtual experience.
Learn To Scale Scrum Beyond A Single Team
Scaled Professional ScrumTM (SPS) with Nexus is a 2-day course that is designed as an experiential workshop where students learn how to scale Scrum using the Nexus Framework. Throughout, you are introduced to the artifacts and events within the framework, the new Nexus Integration Team role, along with more than 50 associated practices. The course also includes a free attempt at the globally recognized Scaled Professional Scrum certification exam.
- Learn how to Scale Scrum using the Nexus framework
- Learn how to overcome challenges in large-scale development initiatives
- Keep development initiatives on track
- Experience organizing several teams working on the same product
- Optimize team productivity
- Understand how to identify, minimize and remove dependencies
Who Should Attend
The Scaled Professional Scrum course is recommended for development leads, development managers, project/program managers and anyone else involved in coaching, formulating, participating in or managing scaled product development projects using Agile and Scrum.
- Scaled Scrum is still Scrum
- Introduction to the Nexus Framework
- New role, artifacts and events
- Organizing teams & work
- Managing the Nexus & Nexus+
- Dealing with common challenges
- Practices to help teams efficiently build an integrated software product
All participants completing the Scaled Professional Scrum course will receive a password to attempt the Scaled Professional Scrum (SPS) assessment. SPS class participants who attempt the SPS assessment within 14 days of receiving their free password and do not score at least 85% will be granted a 2nd attempt at no additional cost.. The industry-recognized SPS certification requires a minimum passing score of 85% and involves understanding of the Nexus Framework, knowledge from the course and of Scrum.
PMI PDU Credits
Students of Scrum.org courses are able to claim Project Management Institute (PMI) PDU credit: 14 PDUs after attending a two-day Scaled Professional Scrum (SPS) course. Please note that PMI PDUs are earned for course attendance and not for passing a Scrum.org assessment. Students can claim PDUs under PMI's "Education courses provided by other third party providers” category. You can claim your PDUs online at https://ccrs.pmi.org. Find instructions here.
Live Virtual Class
Professional Training Network ProviderFlow Sphere
Registration for this class has closed