Scaled Professional Scrum Live Virtual Class, Dec 7-8, 2022
Learn To Scale Scrum Beyond A Single Team
Scaled Professional Scrum (SPS) with Nexus is a 2-day course that is designed as an experiential workshop where students learn how to scale Scrum using the Nexus Framework. Throughout, you are introduced to the artifacts and events within the framework, the new Nexus Integration Team role, along with more than 50 associated practices. The course also includes a free attempt at the globally recognized Scaled Professional Scrum certification exam.
Over the 2 days, students will simulate a large software development project using the Nexus Framework. The workshop is delivered using an end-to-end case study where students work together to organize and simulate a scaled software development project. Throughout the workshop, students will be introduced to more than 50 practices (find many of the practices here) that can be used to help reduce complexity and dependencies at scale.
The workshop will provide students with an understanding of how to launch, structure, staff, and manage a large Agile project using Scrum. Throughout the workshop, students will learn the infrastructure, tools, and practices needed to successfully scale Scrum to maximize the value of their software development initiative.
Price: € 1,095 (Please note that the price on Eventbrite is shown including VAT. Your company will reclaim this VAT amount from the tax authorities.)
Read more below
Price: EUR 1095
Language: English, German, Dutch
- Learn how to Scale Scrum using the Nexus framework
- Learn how to overcome challenges in large-scale development initiatives
- Keep development initiatives on track
- Experience organizing several teams working on the same product
- Optimize team productivity
- Understand how to identify, minimize and remove dependencies
- Scaled Scrum is still Scrum
- Introduction to the Nexus Framework
- New role, artifacts and events
- Organizing teams & work
- Managing the Nexus & Nexus+
- Dealing with common challenges
- Practices to help teams efficiently build an integrated software product
Who should Attend
The Scaled Professional Scrum course is recommended for development leads, development managers, project/program managers and anyone else involved in coaching, formulating, participating in or managing scaled product development projects using Agile and Scrum.
Certification and Assessment
All participants completing the Scaled Professional Scrum course will receive a password to attempt the Scaled Professional Scrum (SPS) assessment. SPS class participants who attempt the SPS assessment within 14 days of receiving their free password and do not score at least 85% will be granted a 2nd attempt at no additional cost. The industry-recognized SPS certification requires a minimum passing score of 85% and involves understanding of the Nexus Framework, knowledge from the course and of Scrum.
Contact the Trainer
Phone: +31 643387297
Impressions of past Trainings
- 'A great training from a great, great trainer - thank you very much'.
- 'The content of Nils's training put the knowledge on Scrum that I had so far in a much better perspective as regards to the management “around” Scrum teams – and that was a real benefit for me! And I had fun during exercises'
- 'Thank you again for the inspiring seminar!'