Scaled Professional Scrum Pune, Aug 4, 2019
This is not a standard two-day Scaled Professional Scrum class. It is an abbreviated one-day workshop that covers the Nexus framework and will simulate a large software development project by organizing your people and work. Participants will be eligible for the same certification assessment given to people who attend the two-day class.
The workshop is delivered using an end-to-end case study where students work together to organize and simulate a scaled software development project. Throughout the workshop, students will be introduced to multiple practices that can be used to help reduce complexity and dependencies at scale. The workshop will provide students with an understanding of how to launch, structure, staff, and manage a large Agile project using Scrum.
Learning Outcomes -
- What and Why Scaling
- Challenges with Scaling
- How to Organize your People in a Scaling environment?
- How to Organize your Work in a Scaling environment?
- How to Execute your Work in a Scaling environment?
There are no specific prerequisites for attending this training or attempting the exam however attending a PSM or PSPO workshop before this training will help
The Training Cost Includes
1. One FREE attempt of SPS ($250)
2. Another FREE attempt of SPS ($250) if the first attempt is made within 14 days after the class and unfortunately the participant doesn't pass
3. 7 PDUs
4. Training reference guide as soft copy
Timing - 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Please WhatsApp to me at 9891001391 or drop a note at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details
Price: INR 17500
The Four Point Sheraton
Professional Training Network ProviderAgile Ways of Working
Registration for this class has closed