ReviewsWhat students say about Fabio
I started my professional journey as a software engineer in 2001 and for several years I developed software products.
The following step was to work as a project and program manager using (and ofter hacking) traditional waterfall methodologies until I discovered, embraced and started practicing Scrum in 2013.
I love and I'm used to work with different cultures, thanks to my international experience, I'm trilingual (Italian, French and English) and always open to new challenging opportunities!
In 2010 I founded CollectiveGenius, in a mission to help people and companies to deliver complex products with Scrum. We provide professional Scrum training and coaching in Europe, mainly in France and Italy.
Some of my "public" work includes:
- The contribution to the translation in Italian of Gunther Verheyen's book "Scrum a Pocket Guide" (2019)
- The publication of a case study on organizational design "A World-Leading Company in Secure Communications Uses Scrum to Restore its Competitive Advantage" (2019) and a webinar registered in 2021.
- The contribution to Gunther Verheyen's book "97 Things Every Scrum Practitioner Should Know" (2019)
- Dave West, CEO @scrum.org, has interviewed me on the experience of becoming a Professional Scrum Trainer @scrum.org (2022)
You can visit Collective Genius French or Italian website for more valuable resources about Scrum.
- Listen to the Podcast Scrum 🇮🇹
- Listen to Ask a Professional Scrum Trainer - Edizione Italiana (may 2021) 🇮🇹
- Listen to Ask a Professional Scrum Trainer - Edizione Italiana (march 2022) 🇮🇹
- La leadership giusta per innovare, il servant manager (march 2023)
- Listen to the Podcast Etincelles de Scrum 🇫🇷
- Have a look to my content on Youtube
- Connect with me on LinkedIn!