We are looking for a results-driven and confident Financial Controller to manage and improve our organization's financial operations.
Typical Duties include
- Day-to-day financial accounts payable and receivable.
- Working with the tax accountant to pay taxes.
- Preparing financial reports.
- Analyzing financial data.
- Monitoring internal controls.
- Streamlining accounting functions and operations.
- Coordinating audit processes.
This job is located in our Burlington, MA headquarters office. If you are interested please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Scrum.org is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.