Organizational Psychology in an Agile context

Last post 02:04 pm November 28, 2017 by Emese Sándor-Dobos
No replies yet
02:04 pm November 28, 2017

Eötvös Loránd University 

Doctoral School of Psychology

***Calling for Agilists***

Dear Agile Team Member,

I am a PhD student conducting a research in organizational psychology focusing on organizational culture, personality, cooperation and job satisfaction in an agile software development context. I'm looking for software development team members (including Product Owners and Scrum Masters) who apply agile practices (including scrum) and are willing to devote some of their time to take part in the study. 

This questionnaire will take about 20-25 minutes to complete - there are no right or wrong answers, I'm seeking to learn how you think about your team, yourself and your job.

The questionnaire can be accessed here: https://elteppk.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_42cKeqSUcersOMd?Q_Language=EN

Your answers will remain confidential, and survey data will be presented in the form of aggregated statistics. In terms of feedback, anyone who provides their email address at the end of the questionnaire (which is anonymous) will receive a copy of the paper to be created after interpreting the results (expected in H2 2018).

Thank you for your contribution and for sharing your opinion. If you have any questions, please feel free to email me.

Best regards,

Emese Sándor-Dobos

By posting on our forums you are agreeing to our Terms of Use.

Please note that the first and last name from your Scrum.org member profile will be displayed next to any topic or comment you post on the forums. For privacy concerns, we cannot allow you to post email addresses. All user-submitted content on our Forums may be subject to deletion if it is found to be in violation of our Terms of Use. Scrum.org does not endorse user-submitted content or the content of links to any third-party websites.

Terms of Use

Scrum.org may, at its discretion, remove any post that it deems unsuitable for these forums. Unsuitable post content includes, but is not limited to, Scrum.org Professional-level assessment questions and answers, profanity, insults, racism or sexually explicit content. Using our forum as a platform for the marketing and solicitation of products or services is also prohibited. Forum members who post content deemed unsuitable by Scrum.org may have their access revoked at any time, without warning. Scrum.org may, but is not obliged to, monitor submissions.